• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 Analysis Page

http://walterfootball.com/analysis.php

Updated.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

The Bengals D should be added for scrubs of the week. I can't believe Derek Anderson threw 5 TDs.
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
    Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
    Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
    Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Originally posted by Pennington2Coles05 View Post
      The Bengals D should be added for scrubs of the week. I can't believe Derek Anderson threw 5 TDs.
      WFT....but still did you see Braylon Edwards? I mean it wasn't that the Bengals were bad sometimes the Browns just looked talented. (yikes can't believe i said that)
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Come on Walter...we all knew the Ginn pick was a work in progress and it would take him a few years to understand how to play WR in the NFL...not fair to call him a scrub in his 2nd NFL game and he has only been playing WR full time for the past 2.5 years.

Comment

How can you have the Bears ranked below the Chargers when they beat them in San Diego?

Comment

"J.P. Losman complained that the play-calling against the Steelers was too conservative. I'm not sure how his coaches responded, but I imagine it was something like, "Well, we would air it out, but we're concerned with your inaccuracy, inconsistency and girly-man voice.""

HAHHAHAHA...cracked me up

Comment

Bengals ahead of the Bears are you kidding me?

Once again, offense is sexy, but defense wins championships...the Colts comments will come but that defense really stepped up in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                How can you have the Bears ranked below the Chargers when they beat them in San Diego?
                The Bears beat the Chargers? I'm not sure I understand.
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Come on Walter...we all knew the Ginn pick was a work in progress and it would take him a few years to understand how to play WR in the NFL...not fair to call him a scrub in his 2nd NFL game and he has only been playing WR full time for the past 2.5 years.
                  Yeah, you're right.

I'm not calling him a bust though. He could still emerge as a great receiver.

But a No. 9 overall pick, unless it's a QB, needs to play right away in my opinion. He has no catches yet.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Bengals ahead of the Bears are you kidding me?

Once again, offense is sexy, but defense wins championships...the Colts comments will come but that defense really stepped up in the playoffs.
                    I think if the Bears played the Bengals, the Bengals would win.

I wouldn't trust Rex Grossman in a shoot-out, and AFC > NFC
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                    X