X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB Orlando Scandrick

http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/index.shtml

go 2 "NFL Draft Blitz Podcasts on iTunes" at bottom of page

Wow, from the sounds of it he is a dick.

Tony Conty: You had three quality years. What factors went into your decision to declare early this year?

Orlando Scandrick: Injuries were the main factor.

lol, what a stupid response.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Tony Conty: End this with self-promotion: Why should people draft you higher than draftniks say you will go at this point?

Orlando Scandrick: I don't have any idea where draftniks say I am going to go. I don't listen to that, because, quite frankly, they don't draft anyone, but, I mean, I feel that I have a great upside.

Comment

I wish they would post the sound to this one!

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
          Tony Conty: End this with self-promotion: Why should people draft you higher than draftniks say you will go at this point?

Orlando Scandrick: I don't have any idea where draftniks say I am going to go. I don't listen to that, because, quite frankly, they don't draft anyone, but, I mean, I feel that I have a great upside.
          I don't see anything wrong with this response at all, if he really said it. I like honest people. I don't know him, never talked to him but I like an honest attitude. He had a good pro day, I've never watched him individually or evaluated him.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Orlando Scandrick: I don't have any idea where draftniks say I am going to go. I don't listen to that, (Pause) because,(Pause) quite frankly,(Pause) they don't draft anyone,(Pause) but,(Pause) I mean,(Pause) I feel that I have a great upside.

Comment

Thank god the new podcast is here. It's been way too long. I liked their mock 2 weeks ago.

Comment

LOL at Brohm going #5. Not on your life.

Comment

Their mocks are terrible in my opinion. Extremely overrated website (sorry billsred).
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    Their mocks are terrible in my opinion. Extremely overrated website (sorry billsred).
                    Their mocks are OK, about on the level of another overrated site: NFLDC.

Comment

Working...
                    X