• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Draft Mailbag makes its triumphant return

http://walterfootball.com/draftmailbag.php

Will update 2x a week
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Good read. I might start submitting questions eventually.

Comment

Great read Walter...I love how everybody starts their emails by saying what a great evaluator you are or how much they love your mocks...BUT. LOL, it's always followed by why they think you're wrong. I guess they're buttering you up so as to not get smacked around in your response.

I don't know why but something you said in one of your responses reminded me of why I left the Seattle Times and P.I. forum boards. There were so many fair weather fans with no knowledge or any common sense it was ridiculous. I don't know how many offseasons the fans would jump on those boards and post their adamant contempt for the Seahawk management because they haven't signed certain players from a need position. They would always be screaming about people needing to be signed but there weren't any players in FA at that position worth paying 2 bits for. All they would say is "our DT's suck..what is wrong with our front office? Why aren't they getting FA's?" It got to be overwhelming and here I am.

It's nice to see that most all of the people on your board seem to have a good understanding of things like that among others. Also, the emails you posted on your blog seemed to be from members who were able to make sense with what they were asking. But, maybe that's why you selected those ones, lol.

DAK
      "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

Paraphrasing Walter
        I don't hate Tavaris Jackson, I just think he's a talentless creep responsible for AIDS and the Vikings missing the playoffs.

Comment

You forgot poverty and the start of the cold war.

DAK
          "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
            Paraphrasing Walter
            I don't hate Tavaris Jackson, I just think he's a talentless creep responsible for AIDS and the Vikings missing the playoffs.
            LOL yeah I don't know where this Tarvaris love is coming from, he's easily one of the five worst starting QBs in the NFL...

In no particular order:

Alex Smith
            Tarvaris Jackson
            John Beck
            Kyle Boller
            Brodie Croyle
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Wooo, go Alex Smith. We're #32, we're #32!

Comment

My early early fantasy football sleeper. Alex Smith. Mike Martz can only make his stock go up. I would not be surprised if he ends the season as a top 10 fantasy QB. Then again though I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. Just saying he might be worth a late-round flyer.

Comment

John Beck showed some real #1 worst QB flashes of potential last season. He's my sleeper for hardest player to watch.

Comment

I don't think Smith is better than Shaun Hill.

Beck was a rookie on a really bad team with not much of an offensive line and no receivers other than another rookie who is raw to begin with.

Beck didn't have much of a chance people need to get off his back.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Hill is way better then Smith. However, Smith is the starter if the season began today IMO. There will be an "open competition", but it's obvious Smith has the inside track, since he's Mike Nolan's guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                        Hill is way better then Smith. However, Smith is the starter if the season began today IMO. There will be an "open competition", but it's obvious Smith has the inside track, since he's Mike Nolan's guy.
                        Plus the fact he was the #1 pick. They'll give him a few more chances at least.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rDIqcHBkyJs

Funniest play of the year lol go home Beck.

Comment

I would give Shaun Hill the nod over Alex Smith because he actually seems like he'd take care of the football instead of fumbling the ball away every other possession.

This is also why John David Booty scares me. Very small hands.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=rDIqcHBkyJs

Funniest play of the year lol go home Beck.
                              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"OH NO!!!!"

LOL

I can't stop laughing
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X