Web site slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web site slow

Not sure what's going on here, the entire server is slow.

I've contacted Kenny so hopefully he fixes it soon.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Walter, besides the site being slow I can't quote/edit my posts. Thanks and sorry for putting more on your plate ... also I can't quick reply.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
      Walter, besides the site being slow I can't quote/edit my posts. Thanks and sorry for putting more on your plate ... also I can't quick reply.
      Also Walter, I can't seem to stop other people from making me look stupid with their responses to my posts...if you could get that fixed too I'd appreciate it.

DAK
      "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dumb Azz Kracka View Post
        Also Walter, I can't seem to stop other people from making me look stupid with their responses to my posts...if you could get that fixed too I'd appreciate it.

DAK
        Dream on man! Walter is good but he's not God

Comment

Well, God wasn't helping either, so I thought I'd go with the next best option.

DAK

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dumb Azz Kracka View Post
            Well, God wasn't helping either, so I thought I'd go with the next best option.

DAK
            LOL, good one bud.

Comment

I think he's too busy giving out playstations when people recognize his son to help me out.

DAK

sigpic

Comment

He can give me a PS3 and I will still do my thing on your posts *Sticks Out Tongue*
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I think it's working better now, not 100 percent but it's faster at least.

And DAK I'll see what I can do about that haha
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

It took me 5 minutes to type 2 words... o wait I'm a slow typer that has nothing to do with your site... Sorry Walter the site is fine it's just me thats slow haha
                    Check out my new site Today!
                    Live 4 The Story

Comment

We added more RAM to the server so it should work fine now.
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

working fine. My quick reply hadn't been working either.

Comment

Working...
                        X