Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carucci has changed his mind:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

Most of the picks are new. Feel sorry for tne Cowboys though who wind up picking Felix Jones and Justin King in the first round.
    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

I would love that for the Cowboys their fans are so spoiled.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

That's actually an extremely solid mock I bet someone helped him out. Again though my criticism is how prototypical and safe the top 16 picks are though.

I'm not sold as Otah having outstanding athetlic ability. He was injured at the combine I know but he will struggle with RDE speed rushers. Great fit on the right side of an OL though.

I'm very critical of all Malcolm Kelly-Buffalo mocks. Not enough imagination there and bad value imo and it doesn't even address the teams' biggest need.

Creative with Kenny Phillips-Philly I like it.

How do you go from a horrendous mock to a solid mock (but not creative imo)??? I guarantee this isn't Carucci I bet NFL.com got a lot of hate mail about how bad that mock was and someone helped him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          How do you go from a horrendous mock to a solid mock (but not creative imo)??? I guarantee this isn't Carucci I bet NFL.com got a lot of hate mail about how bad that mock was and someone helped him out.
          Yeah, I think that all picks except three are changed. That is a whole lot of changing in a few days...
          Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

ATL pick was creative, but I don't see it happening.
            NE pick is good, thank god he got Groves out of the top-10
            BUF pick sucks, especially with Johnson signed.
            I really like the DEN pick, especially w/ the Vandy connection'
            DET pick was bad, should've been Mendenhall or Stewart.

Comment

I wouldn't mind Chris Williams with the #14 pick even think we might go Rashard Mendenhall then OT in 2nd
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

LOL why did he even bother throwing the first one together?
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
                  From the Ask Vic segment at NFL.com

Anybody who says something like that loses all credibility with me. I'm a nobody when it comes to draft strategy and even I know what he said is absolutely ludicrous. He said that Ellis dropped out of the 1st round because he didn't value anybody else's needs in the 1st round to be for a DT. So, what if nobody valued a need for a DT in the 2nd either? Would Ellis drop to the 3rd? lol, this is insane reasoning. Has anybody ever heard of value picks? Right now my Hawks main needs aren't RB since their most recent signings. They have higher needs along the offensive line, TE, WR, and DT. But if Mendenhall or Stewart were available with the 25th pick according to Carucci they would pass on him and select whatever their need player was. What a load of crap, cuz everybody knows they'd snatch one of those guys up in a heartbeeat and worry about the logjam later. Teams, for the most part, pick based on need-value rather than straight need. Basically, if a team needs a wr, dt, cb, and te and players at all those positions are available they'll go with the highest rated player that fits those positions regardless of which of those positions rates as a higher need than the others. More often than not that is the case unless a player at a non need position slides that is just lightyears ahead of the players available at the need positions. Teams nowadays have enough position needs that when it's their turn to pick there is a tier of players available that fits into those positions. This Bengal pick just makes no sense and his explanation makes even less.

DAK
                  "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                    ATL pick was creative, but I don't see it happening.
                    NE pick is good, thank god he got Groves out of the top-10
                    BUF pick sucks, especially with Johnson signed.
                    I really like the DEN pick, especially w/ the Vandy connection'
                    DET pick was bad, should've been Mendenhall or Stewart.
                    not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      LOL why did he even bother throwing the first one together?
                      Deadlines?
                      NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
                        From the Ask Vic segment at NFL.com

Wow thats odd, their are definatly more than 1 team with DT need. If Ellis go past the Bengals the Saints would take him. Then if Ellis got by the Saints the Broncos would take him. Then if he somehow got past the Broncos the Panthers would jump all over him. I also have a hard time believing that Detroit would pass on Ellis if he made it to #15.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings_All_Day28 View Post
                          Wow thats odd, their are definatly more than 1 team with DT need. If Ellis go past the Bengals the Saints would take him. Then if Ellis got by the Saints the Broncos would take him. Then if he somehow got past the Broncos the Panthers would jump all over him. I also have a hard time believing that Detroit would pass on Ellis if he made it to #15.
                          Yeah, DTs don't drop like QBs in round 1. Teams know that if Ellis is taken 20th he won't command top 5 money (like Brady Quinn did last year).

Comment

It's not about commanding money. It is about the demand of that position in the NFL ... most teams have their franchise QB or a very cabable starting QB on their roster.

Comment

Here Vic goes again. Stewarts injury has dropped him out of the first round and now Felix Jones goes at 16 to the Cards at 16 (Major reach!), and for some reason Keith Rivers drops to Green bay at #30.

Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

yup he definately got help on his last mock ... you can't go from bad mock to good mock to ****ty mock

Comment

Working...
                                X