One of the worst mocks of 2008.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
    Here Vic goes again. Stewarts injury has dropped him out of the first round and now Felix Jones goes at 16 to the Cards at 16 (Major reach!), and for some reason Keith Rivers drops to Green bay at #30.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true
    I can see the Rivers thing, he drops in my next mock too. The Stewart/Jones thing is s*** though.

Comment

That makes absolutely no sense...players don't rise up an entire round in the draft because a completely different player has an injury. I understand Arizona has a history for being stupid in the draft, but they've been less stupid in recent years.

DAK
      "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dumb Azz Kracka View Post
        That makes absolutely no sense...players don't rise up an entire round in the draft because a completely different player has an injury. I understand Arizona has a history for being stupid in the draft, but they've been less stupid in recent years.

DAK
        I don't get the Rivers thing. I would be very surprised if he fell out of the top 15. In other threads it's already been established too that LB is one of the safest positions to draft in terms of performance/non-busting. As for Stewart, I'd agree that he drops out of the 1st round if it were a big injury, like a ligament. But turf toe has a pretty good and reliable recovery and there's no reason why he shouldn't be ready to play in week 1 (unlike Michael Bush last year).

Comment

Working...
        X