James Harrison arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Harrison arrested

James Harrison an OLB of the Steelers was arrested. He was arrested for assult/harassment of his girlfreind. I feel that the steelers will trade or release him. They have low tolerance for that kind of stuff.This guy is a great player but harassing a girl is just plain out stupid/bad/idiodic.

It always sucks for the fans when one of your best players does some stupid sh*t like this.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Like Marvin Harrison? On game tape Manningham doesn't look like a high 4.6 guy.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        Like Marvin Harrison? On game tape Manningham doesn't look like a high 4.6 guy.
        what this has nothing to do with james harrison?

Comment

Has he been convicted? I know first hand that both women and police will screw with peoples lives to get something, even if it is just a feeling of power over someone. Show me proof or a confession.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
            Has he been convicted? I know first hand that both women and police will screw with peoples lives to get something, even if it is just a feeling of power over someone. Show me proof or a confession.
            true
            here is the article
            http://www.pittsburghpostgazette.com.../863787-66.stm

Comment

You didnt put police in bold as you should have. I've been framed by them, I know how corrupt the ones that havent been caught are. They are no better than the women you put in bold.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Lol that's ridiculous that you think he'll be released for that. No way the Steelers release him for that. He's a Pro Bowl linebacker.

If you know P.ManningFan on this forum he's a friends of mine in real life. He also just so happens to be James Harrisons neighbor and he's a friend of the family (I know him through being friends with them). P.ManningFan already talked to him and fromwhat Harrison said it "wasn't a big deal", she won't press charges, and "it's whatever".

All he did was slap a girl. I mean that's bad and all but nothing compared to Pac Man Jones.

Zero chance he gets released.

Comment

Your crazy if you think the Steelers will cut Harrison. I know him personally as he lives two doors down from me and after talking to him about the inceident it really dosn't seem like as big a deal as people are making it out to be. I honestly think people are judging him to harshly, my family has known him since he moved in two years ago and he isn't a bad guy.

Comment

What does his house look like? (or are you in an apt?...yeah prolly an apt "two doors down")
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

It's actually a really big house especially for one person. It's two shades of brown... a pretty basic upscale house. He spent all of his first summer here remodleing it. He pretty much gutted the inside and dropped a lot of money into it.

However I deff wouldn't go trick or treating there. He leaves his lights off on Halloween for a reason as some of the neighborhood kids found out lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X