Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P.Manningfan102
    replied
    It's actually a really big house especially for one person. It's two shades of brown... a pretty basic upscale house. He spent all of his first summer here remodleing it. He pretty much gutted the inside and dropped a lot of money into it.

However I deff wouldn't go trick or treating there. He leaves his lights off on Halloween for a reason as some of the neighborhood kids found out lol.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    What does his house look like? (or are you in an apt?...yeah prolly an apt "two doors down")

Leave a comment:

• P.Manningfan102
    replied
    Your crazy if you think the Steelers will cut Harrison. I know him personally as he lives two doors down from me and after talking to him about the inceident it really dosn't seem like as big a deal as people are making it out to be. I honestly think people are judging him to harshly, my family has known him since he moved in two years ago and he isn't a bad guy.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Lol that's ridiculous that you think he'll be released for that. No way the Steelers release him for that. He's a Pro Bowl linebacker.

If you know P.ManningFan on this forum he's a friends of mine in real life. He also just so happens to be James Harrisons neighbor and he's a friend of the family (I know him through being friends with them). P.ManningFan already talked to him and fromwhat Harrison said it "wasn't a big deal", she won't press charges, and "it's whatever".

All he did was slap a girl. I mean that's bad and all but nothing compared to Pac Man Jones.

Zero chance he gets released.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    You didnt put police in bold as you should have. I've been framed by them, I know how corrupt the ones that havent been caught are. They are no better than the women you put in bold.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    Has he been convicted? I know first hand that both women and police will screw with peoples lives to get something, even if it is just a feeling of power over someone. Show me proof or a confession.
    true
    here is the article
    http://www.pittsburghpostgazette.com.../863787-66.stm

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Has he been convicted? I know first hand that both women and police will screw with peoples lives to get something, even if it is just a feeling of power over someone. Show me proof or a confession.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    Like Marvin Harrison? On game tape Manningham doesn't look like a high 4.6 guy.
    what this has nothing to do with james harrison?

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Like Marvin Harrison? On game tape Manningham doesn't look like a high 4.6 guy.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    It always sucks for the fans when one of your best players does some stupid sh*t like this.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    started a topic James Harrison arrested

James Harrison arrested

James Harrison an OLB of the Steelers was arrested. He was arrested for assult/harassment of his girlfreind. I feel that the steelers will trade or release him. They have low tolerance for that kind of stuff.This guy is a great player but harassing a girl is just plain out stupid/bad/idiodic.
Working...
X