• Show
Clear All

• Bulldog's Mock Updated

http://freewebs.com/49ersthoughts/andresmockdraft.htm
    Some creative picks for sure.

Is he serious???
    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Horrible #3 pick...they have Anderson at LDE and Abraham at RDE 0% chance ATL takes Gholston.

Horrible #4 pick as well they just signed Kwame Harris and traded up last year for Mario Henderson. 0% chance Oakland takes Jake Long.

Horrible #11 pick Clady is strictly a LT and they already have Jason Peters.

I love the #12 pick. I like the #13 pick as well interesting pick even though they drafted Jarrett last year.

I like the #16 pick also ... but how does Arizona ignore their needs at RB, OLB, and CB?

I love the #20 pick ... interesting but hey the Bucs shocked me with Davin Joseph in 2006 and Clayton in 2004.

Too much of a creative pick with Barrett at 22, Phillips would be a better option.

Love the #27 pick now that they reached Olivea I have to go RT now with the Chargers ... only option for them imo or trade out of the 27th pick which is what I think they will do.

I don't see how Groves fits in with the Giants at all.

I like the Connor Rams pick.

Marcus Howard being a 2nd round pick is a joke I don't care what Walter says he isn't going in the first 3 rounds.

The 2nd round order isn't right either it is just the same as the first.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Matt, Long is still a possibility. Last year's starter Cornell Green got cut (of course), and Kwame flat-out sucks. If Al Davis was sane, he would make that pick.

Comment

Bills Ryan Clady, T, Boise State

So we take a back-up LT that will never ever see action unless Peters gets cancer. Great pick!

Not sure about Lawrence Jackson too.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
            Matt, Long is still a possibility. Last year's starter Cornell Green got cut (of course), and Kwame flat-out sucks. If Al Davis was sane, he would make that pick.
            Oh I am not saying Long wouldn't be a bad pick by the Raiders, but it won't happen. You don't pay Kwame Harris that kind of money for him to sit on the bench and you don't trade up like that in the 3rd round for depth on the offensive line.

Secondly, Al Davis is not sane, that has already been proven time and time again.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
              Bills Ryan Clady, T, Boise State

So we take a back-up LT that will never ever see action unless Peters gets cancer. Great pick!

Not sure about Lawrence Jackson too.
              he can play RT

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                Horrible #3 pick...they have Anderson at LDE and Abraham at RDE 0% chance ATL takes Gholston.

Horrible #4 pick as well they just signed Kwame Harris and traded up last year for Mario Henderson. 0% chance Oakland takes Jake Long.

Horrible #11 pick Clady is strictly a LT and they already have Jason Peters.

I love the #12 pick. I like the #13 pick as well interesting pick even though they drafted Jarrett last year.

I like the #16 pick also ... but how does Arizona ignore their needs at RB, OLB, and CB?

I love the #20 pick ... interesting but hey the Bucs shocked me with Davin Joseph in 2006 and Clayton in 2004.

Too much of a creative pick with Barrett at 22, Phillips would be a better option.

Love the #27 pick now that they reached Olivea I have to go RT now with the Chargers ... only option for them imo or trade out of the 27th pick which is what I think they will do.

I don't see how Groves fits in with the Giants at all.

I like the Connor Rams pick.

Marcus Howard being a 2nd round pick is a joke I don't care what Walter says he isn't going in the first 3 rounds.

The 2nd round order isn't right either it is just the same as the first.
                Thanks for the comments

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                  he can play RT
                  No he can't he is a LT, and we have Walker at RT. Worst possible pick.

Comment

for the Falcons:
                    3 Falcons Vernon Gholston, LB/DE, OSU
                    horrible pick. no way we actually take a DE in the NFL draft. we have Anderson, Abraham, Fraser and Davis as our top 4 DE's. I think we're ok there.
                    we need DT, OT, QB and MLB, we get OT JAke Long there.
                    3 Falcons Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville
                    goodp ick
                    18 Falcons(Texans) Heath Benedict, T, Newberry
                    big reach. we get MLB Phillip Wheeler or NT Red Bryant here.

Founder of ScarDraft
                    Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Originally posted by scar988 View Post
                      for the Falcons:

horrible pick. no way we actually take a DE in the NFL draft. we have Anderson, Abraham, Fraser and Davis as our top 4 DE's. I think we're ok there.
                      we need DT, OT, QB and MLB, we get OT JAke Long there.

goodp ick

big reach. we get MLB Phillip Wheeler or NT Red Bryant here.
                      i think you can play gholston at DE and any LB position

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                        i think you can play gholston at DE and any LB position
                        and ATLANTA won't think that. he is a 3-4 guy. we won't take a project player at #3 overall. because moving him to LB woudl do that. we'll take a true need there in Jake Long. nice try but Gholston makes no sense.

Founder of ScarDraft
                        Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Also if you have watched Clady you'd see he is a finesse tackle and doesn't mix it up with the running game. He can play RT in the ZBS but not in Buffalo.

Comment

thanks for all the comments!

Comment

Working...
                            X