Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starqb14
    replied
    lol. actually he counts double when he grows his fu-man-chu.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    A-Rod goes against them in practice, does he count?

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    i hope the vikings trade a high pick for losman. especially since the bears re-signed grossman. that means another year without real qbs to go against gb's defense.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    Oakland has too much money in Jamarcus Russell.
    They'd bring him in as a backup.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    yeppers NNC.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Bottom line Fitzgerald wants to stay and the Cardinals want to keep him... they'll get a deal done.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    They will restructure his contract in the end. Right now Fitzgerald wants it extended to pay him 4 years stretching out the salary and the team wants him at the current deal for 6 years.

I see them comprimising at 5 years before the draft. I mean if you cant sign someone at the minimum how can you sign your Draft Picks?

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    No Chance Oakland trades for Losman.... ya.

Lol at thinking Fitzgerald will be released.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Oakland has too much money in Jamarcus Russell.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    LOL DAK. I think Losman will get traded, as some team will be that desperate. Maybe OAK or ATL will give him another shot.

Leave a comment:

• Dumb Azz Kracka
    replied
    Well, I'm hoping they do cuz last year I picked up a team in the 3rd year of a keeper ffl and my only two qb's are Edwards and Losman. Of course, as you can tell my team sucks, so I've been spending the last year trying to rebuild it and it would be a huge help if you guys would just trade Losman. So, why don't you pass that along to the Bills brass for me...thanks bud.

DAK

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Bills won't trade him unless they get great value. (ie. 2nd, or 3rd and another pick)

Leave a comment:

• Dumb Azz Kracka
    replied
    Hey Bills Read, do you know anything about the rumors that Losman may get traded to the Vikings?

DAK

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Looks like he was wrong : (

Leave a comment:

• giantsfanmike
    replied
    Good move for the Bills, adding a big guy, which they lack, like Johnson with plenty to prove.

Going BPA and grabbing a couple of good players with their 1st two picks IMO they could challenge the Pats.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X