No announcement yet.

Rams sign Trent Green to $9 million deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't cave into it though if the Eagles are willing to give up a 2nd they can give up a 2nd and a 4th.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Another second could be extremely big this year. And to get a top notch corner with the ability to get a top 2 Reciever in Round 1 or a very good reciever THROUGH Round 4. Cardnals would lose a game breaker and take a hit offensively BUT they could get a guy capable of becoming an 80 catch reciever while being a 65 catch reciever as a rookie. I would have taken it.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Trent Green, they must be still living in the Kurt Warner area, stick a fork in him he's done
        Check out my new site Today!
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

You see this all the time when a team makes a questionable decision based on what happened to them in the past. Bulger got hurt last year and they got stuck with Gus Ferrotte. They probably said to themselves this isn’t happening again. Maybe the contract is set up so they could get rid of the last two years without much of a problem. It’s hard to believe the three years.

Comment

But he is a nice pickup as a backup quarterback. Now I dont agree with the contract (9 mil for a backup give me a break). Anything more than a 2 years for someone his age is insane, anything over one year makes me think, spending 9 mil on a backup his age makes me cringe. Not a good move.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I don't think Trent Green is any better than Gus Frerotte, sadly.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
              X