Tampa Signs Dunn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa Signs Dunn

I know this isn't the player Matt would want but Bringing back Warrick Dunn for a second tour on the ship was a very good move for Tampa. He still has a good year or two in him.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

This may not have been all that bad a signing but giving Antonio Bryant a 10th chance in NFL sure was

Comment

Yea. Shows that the Bucs are desperate at Wide Reciever when they shouldn't be. I mean, he Bucs can get two very good recievers in Rounds 1 and 4/5. Bryant makes little sense.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I like the Bryant signing, inexpensive and we could get good rewards out of it if he can produce as a #2 WR.

The Dunn signing I hate I am a fan of Michael Pittman because of his ability to catch the football looks like he wont' be back. We have a scat back in Michael Bennett we don't need Dunn. Great person and great locker room guy but I think Pittman>Dunn.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I don't think Antonio Bryant can produce as a #6 WR. Maybe I'm wrong - it was an inexpensive risk.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

How can you have an inexpensive risk?

Comment

Sign him, expect big things from a player that has done little in his career, if he doesnt work out you didn't spend a lot. Inexpensive Risk.

Comment

I don't think Jon Gruden expects big things out of Bryant Young. It was like Boston. If he develops into a great player again that's awesome, but if he doesn't then that is awesome too because there is virtually no investment.

Once again I don't see the risk anywhere we could end up cutting him during the preseason.

Comment

michael bennett is not a scat-back. maybe if you had studied some of his game film from when he was actually successful (in college) instead of just listening to what the socalled experts say...

Comment

I watched Bennett play last year and he seems like a speedy back who isn't very tough between the tackles. Hence the scat back label.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      I watched Bennett play last year and he seems like a speedy back who isn't very tough between the tackles. Hence the scat back label.
                      he's also not the shiftiest. i would call him a slasher. he runs in the 4.3/4.4 range straightline and has decent bulk and shoulders, but might've lost toughness from years of playing for crappy teams.
                      at Wisconsin he was great because he could use his speed and size on inside or outside runs with the great offensive line.
                      so i guess that makes him a terrific back in a great system and a lousy one if the system is any less than great.
                      Last edited by starqb14; 03-12-2008, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Wrong wording... inexpensive risk = no risk at all. my bad
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

No I'm not blaming you lol people say it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                            he's also not the shiftiest. i would call him a slasher. he runs in the 4.3/4.4 range straightline and has decent bulk and shoulders, but might've lost toughness from years of playing for crappy teams.
                            at Wisconsin he was great because he could use his speed and size on inside or outside runs with the great offensive line.
                            so i guess that makes him a terrific back in a great system and a lousy one if the system is any less that great.
                            I like that term "slasher" and I think you are right. You have seen MUCH more of his game than I have so I'm sure you can give him a better assessment than I could and you proved it right there, thanks.

Tampa has a GREAT offensive line if Petigout can stay healthy, nad if not we are as solid from LG to RT as any team in this league. Hopefully Bennett can pick up the offense and be a big contributor for us next year...I like his upside but can he live up to it?

Comment

he's been injured so many times i wonder if his speed has slipped from its elite status.
                              i think his state record in the 100 still stands, but i doubt he could match it anymore. he needs to be utilized properly, just like most every other player in the league. hopefully his situation will work out well for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X