X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter's Draft

Great draft. Two Questions:

Who is CB Orlando Scandrick?
    Why did Wide Recievers Adalius Bowman and Lavelle Hawkins Fall so far?
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Adalius Bowman = H-Back

Comment

Hmmm, Didnt know he could block well enough to be an H.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I think Hawkins will be a nice sleeper pick. Guy looked good in the Senior Bowl. One of the few bright spots other than the play of the DT's.
        "I love me some me!"

Comment

I have no idea why Hawkins is falling so far in everyone's mocks. Late 2nd-early 3rd pick IMO. Scandrick is a CB from Boise St. who no one cared about until he ran a great 40 at the Combine.

Comment

ok. Sandrick is a nobody who is expected to be a somebody? ok. I will pray that if the Browns draft him he turns out to be more than that.

Comment

Good overall mock. I'd prefer it a lil different for my Bears.
              Round 1- great
              Round 2- I'd rather have Devin Thomas over Felix Jones. We absolutely need more receivers.
              Round 3- I'd jump on Chilo Rachal in that spot. We need youth everywhere in our OL.
              Round 3- Love the value in Andre Woodson.

Overall Chris Williams, Devin Thomas, Chilo Rachal, and Andre Woodson would be a great 3 rounds.
              Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Hawkins ran a bad 40 considering his size athletic on game tape though if anyone did any real research.

Am I the only person that didnt notice one change in the first round?
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

erik ainge is a piece of crap. kevin oconnell would be a better fit in gb.
                  ok so ainge might not be a piece of crap but i don't like him.

Comment

Great Draft Walter. One question. You've had Arizona going with a RB for awhile now. With the depth at the position in this draft, what would you think of The Cardinals addressing thier horrendous secondary in the 1st and picking up somebody like Ray Rice in the 2nd? I think Rice could've been a 1st Rounder in other years, and would be a steal in the 2nd. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      Am I the only person that didnt notice one change in the first round?
                      Matt, there were 8 changes in Round 1
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Bluto View Post
                        Great Draft Walter. One question. You've had Arizona going with a RB for awhile now. With the depth at the position in this draft, what would you think of The Cardinals addressing thier horrendous secondary in the 1st and picking up somebody like Ray Rice in the 2nd? I think Rice could've been a 1st Rounder in other years, and would be a steal in the 2nd. Thoughts?
                        Well, you can make the same argument for great depth at corner. I think Jonathan Stewart is the best player available out of the two positions there.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          Matt, there were 8 changes in Round 1
                          And even if there weren't any changes, what's the big deal? Rounds 2-7 do count for something.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

not really of fan of your steelers mock...not your best work/not my cup of tea

why doe every steal my leodis mckelvin to the jets pick?!?!?I was the first one with that!

Comment

No, rounds 2-7 don't really make a big difference because predicting it correctly is impossible...the range is so sick even in round 2.
                              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                              X