• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moyock's Rankings

Sorry if posted.

Henne second QB.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story;jsess...o&confirm=true

I spelled his name wrong

I know it's not often that Mayock's wrong... but meh.

I think Chris Johnson is a top 5 RB, and Felix Jones is definitely not top 5 material. I think if Jones wasn't the change up for McFadden, and he was the one receiving the bulk of the carries, he wouldn't be nearly as impressive.

And isn't Jordan Dizon a OLB? He's not that big.
    - Also known as Dan.
    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Andre Woodson will go down as one of the biggest QB steals in the third round+ if he is taken there. This is getting absolutely ridiculous. Why doesn't someone try to learn who the kid is and look at some real ****ing game tape and stop being so biased with Flacco and Henne. This is an absolute ****ing joke but I'm sticking by Dre and you all will remember that I stuck by potentially the best QB in this class when it is all said and done.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I'll be rooting for Andre just for Matt.

Comment

The problem with Woodson is that he's still pretty raw. Out of quarterbacks who could step in and play on Day 1, Woodson is pretty low on the list. He's definitely behind Ryan, Brohm, Henne, and Booty there. His upside is elite, but right now, he's an unfinished product.
          - Also known as Dan.
          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I'm pretty sure these NFL scouts have watched tape on Woodson Matt. Give them some credit.

I think we'll all remember, or at least I will remember, how you adamently stuck by Woodson throughout this whole offseason.

Comment

Working...
            X