No announcement yet.

Blog Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carl Peterson is as bad as Al Davis and this is coming from a Chiefs fan. Matt you said we are perennial losers but we went to the playoffs 2 years ago and won 13 games in 03 i think it was

Comment

On the Browns Free Agency (Know this is a week late but oh well). Savage said they had offers for a first and third for Anderson but they were late first and thirds making me think the trade offer came from San Fransisco.

Now I would take that in a heartbeat but Savage says it is better to have both for the next 3 years. In who's warped mind will that EVER happen. If Quinn isnt the starter by Week 1 09 he is gone. Savage is living in a fantasy world with those thoughts.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
        The Eagles in a normal year prob. wouldn't go WR but it looks like they're going all-in this year. In the past they just haven't valued the receiver position as much as other positions.

Carl Peterson is one of the worst GMs in the NFL. Any Chiefs fan will tell you that. The fact that he completely neglected the offensive line after losing Hall-of-Fame linemen in back-to-back years is just one of the many dumb things he has done in his tenure.
        Personally, I'm still mad that they cut Casey Printers at the end of last camp!
        NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Well Yem releasing players is usually up to the coach unless your name is Al Davis or Dan Snyder.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by yem123 View Post
            Personally, I'm still mad that they cut Casey Printers at the end of last camp!
            I know! Casey Printers was the best QB on that roster. Peterson is so clueless, I really feel sorry for Chiefs fans.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
            X