• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stewart has surgery on toe

Jonathan could be out 4-6 months

http://www.theolympian.com/sports/story/387370.html

Mayock said this on PTTD yesterday.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Crazy that he still ran a 4.46 at his size with the turf toe.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Damn, wonder how fast he woud be healthy.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

It's official:

"NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Oregon RB Jonathan Stewart underwent surgery on his big toe Wednesday. He'll be out four to six months.
          If Stewart heals quickly, he'll have a chance to be ready before the start of training camp. Still, Stewart will miss all pre-camp work and his draft status will likely be affected severely. It's a somewhat similar situation to Adrian Peterson's in 2007, but Stewart's potential isn't on that level. It wouldn't be a surprise to see him fall to round two."

So he's gonna drop right?
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I think late first early second. Think if some of these bad teams got an early one and then Stewart. Bengals, Bears, Stealers may take a crack late first. I mean this could be a great thing for him.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Hmmm, this screws up my new mock.

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                This is GREAT news. I still would be elated if my Hawks picked him 25th overall. I don't care if they just picked up two RB's in FA. As far as his 40 time at the combine with the turf toe I think I read somewhere that he took 2nd in the state 100-meter his Sr. year at Timberline. Not too many beast RB's with those kinda wheels.

On a side note it made me do a little double take when I saw the newspaper referenced in this thread. That's my hometown newspaper, lol. My first job in 6th grade was delivering that paper around Olympia....unfortunately, it was the first of a long line of jobs I was fired from, ha.

DAK
                "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

I would love it if the Arizona Cardinals grabbed a CB with the #16 and then traded up to the top of the second round and nabbed Stewart......wishful thinking I'm sure.
                  www.Elemental-Designs.com

Comment

I don't know why you would trade up for a RB in such a deep RB class.

Comment

stewart is the best big back in the draft, that's why. plus he's got great hands. might be a super complement to ryan grant. this might change things up some. maybe. it will be interesting, anyway though. i have loved stewart since the beginning of the year and i still think he should continue to wear green and yellow.

Comment

Good God, don't let the Packers get him...lol.

You guys don't seem to have very many needs...fill me in if I'm wrong...so I guess you guys could go strictly bpa. That would be a sick offense with Grant and Stewart pounding the rock while Rodgers warms up. I swear Thompson deserves GM of the decade with what he's done with that franchise. They are already the youngest team in the NFL and that stat usually means the team sucks, not that they are in a position to be a perennial contender. Barring any major injuries that team is going to be around the top for a long time.

DAK
                        "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dumb Azz Kracka View Post
                          Good God, don't let the Packers get him...lol.

You guys don't seem to have very many needs...fill me in if I'm wrong...so I guess you guys could go strictly bpa. That would be a sick offense with Grant and Stewart pounding the rock while Rodgers warms up. I swear Thompson deserves GM of the decade with what he's done with that franchise. They are already the youngest team in the NFL and that stat usually means the team sucks, not that they are in a position to be a perennial contender. Barring any major injuries that team is going to be around the top for a long time.

DAK
                          I think BPA as well. Their only major need is CB IMO.

Comment

Packers like Brandon jackson who played well at the end of last year ... also have DeShawn Wynn as a bruiser back for short yardage if need be. I don't see much value in drafting Jonathan Stewart.

Upgrading RDE and OL should be the first priorities. I'm not sold on Colledge or Spitz as guards. Imagine a Sam Baker or Branden Albert paving the way for Ryan Grant. Now that's value.

Comment

Packers need a Corner, Defensive end, and one more athletic Outside Linebacker. They get those things, and I wouldnt think they would be far from the Super Bowl. In this draft it is very likely they could get all three plus that Running Back.

Comment

Working...
                              X