• Show
Clear All

• Marshall Faulk = Dumba$$

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d807346e9

Bills need a LT??? S???
    Say Losman's name right, god.
    SF did a "great job with Trent Edwards", HAHAHAHAHA
    Say Turk Schonert's name right.
    System is not going to change, just tweaked.

I see Charles changed his Mario M pick to Devin Thomas. Yea lets take a one year wonder. BTW who gives a **** if he is a PR heard of Parrish dip **** who was in the top 5 last year in avg.

Ya I thought Charles Davis' "sleeper" Devin Thomas to the Bill was terrible.

Lol bothered me that Faulk kept reffering to rookie contracts with "their moneys" why is money plural? Come on Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
      http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d807346e9

Bills need a LT??? S???
      Say Losman's name right, god.
      SF did a "great job with Trent Edwards", HAHAHAHAHA
      Say Turk Schonert's name right.
      System is not going to change, just tweaked.

I see Charles changed his Mario M pick to Devin Thomas. Yea lets take a one year wonder. BTW who gives a **** if he is a PR heard of Parrish dip **** who was in the top 5 last year in avg.
      I don't know enough about the Bills team to say anything about your post as to what is valid with their needs, but I watched that video clip twice looking for where they said SF did a great job with Edwards and I can't find it.

DAK
      "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dumb Azz Kracka View Post
        I don't know enough about the Bills team to say anything about your post as to what is valid with their needs, but I watched that video clip twice looking for where they said SF did a great job with Edwards and I can't find it.

DAK
        4:05

Comment

Team needs and evaluting draft picks isn't what Marshall is about. I truly respect his opinion on talent evaluation though.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

4:05
            LOL, I was wondering if that was what you were referring to. He said Steve Fairchild went on to CSU to take the head coaching job and that leaves Edwards with his second offensive system in two years, if they use a new system that is, but what he was referencing SF for is that it didn't work with ALEX SMITH, who he mentioned when saying SF isn't doing it right by having new coordinators in there every year. SF has had 4 new offensive coordinators the last 4 years I think.

He said "we saw in SF that doesn't work" because he made the comment about Turk Schonert possibly using the same scheme as was in place...meaning that SF did the same thing with one of their many new hires. If you listen closely to what he's actually saying it makes perfect sense.

DAK

sigpic

Comment

"Steve Fairchild he (double adjective) did a great job with Trent Edwards"

I find that funny, as Steve Fairchild sucks dick as a OC.

Marshall Faulk has no clue about the Bills (shown by saying they need a LT, the O-Line sucks and can't say 1 name right) so why not get a guy with some clue?
              Last edited by bills_red; 03-13-2008, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Faulk isn't a need guy bills. He doesn't give a ****. Kinda like Jamie Dukes trying to evaluate talent, Sean Salisbury talk about football in general, or Charles Davis talk without mentioning what someone else told him & doing it without smiling.

Faulk is a talent evaluator. I have a great respect for his opinion there. Finally some one came up and tried to take down Matt Ryan's "elite" draft status.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Well, he very well may have sucked as an OC...like I said in my original post I don't know enough about the Bills organization to make that call, but I just wanted to clear up the confusion about his comments regarding SF.

I've made comments previously about Edwards considering he's basically my #1 guy for one of the keeper leagues I'm in. I need a little inside info from somebody in the know for the Bills. Is he entrenched as the starter?

DAK

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    Faulk isn't a need guy bills. He doesn't give a ****. Kinda like Jamie Dukes trying to evaluate talent, Sean Salisbury talk about football in general, or Charles Davis talk without mentioning what someone else told him & doing it without smiling.
                    Then WTF is he? But a guy that can't talk with out rumbling/messing up every other word.

Comment

Well, he very well may have sucked as an OC...like I said in my original post I don't know enough about the Bills organization to make that call, but I just wanted to clear up the confusion about his comments regarding SF.

I've made comments previously about Edwards considering he's basically my #1 guy for one of the keeper leagues I'm in. I need a little inside info from somebody in the know for the Bills. Is he entrenched as the starter?

DAK
                      I was saying SF as in Steve Fairchild

I don't think he is there will be a battle for the QB spot imo. I expect/kinda want JP to win. TE last 3 games were b-a-d and showd he can't play in cold-weather.
                      Last edited by bills_red; 03-13-2008, 10:50 PM.

Comment

I was saying SF as in Steve Fairchild

I don't think he is there will be a battle for the QB spot imo. I expect/kinda want JP to win. TE last 3 games were b-a-d and showd he can't play in cold-weather.
                        OK, well that totally blows for me, lol.

Also, that is an eery coincidence that you said SF as in Steve Fairchild and the same clip just happened to be talking about the 9ers. I guess I, once again, was arguing against somebody talking about two completely different things. I get enough of that crap with my gf...I don't need it on here too damn.

DAK

sigpic

Comment

OK, well that totally blows for me, lol.

Also, that is an eery coincidence that you said SF as in Steve Fairchild and the same clip just happened to be talking about the 9ers. I guess I, once again, was arguing against somebody talking about two completely different things. I get enough of that crap with my gf...I don't need it on here too damn.

DAK
                          Keep TE cuz JP is a FA after this year and he is the leader to start as of now

lol

Comment

I hope so, cuz I picked up a team in the 3rd year of a 14 team keeper league and I inherited a totally garbage team. The rules are harsh too...no FA pickups during the season AT ALL. Once you draft that is your team the ENTIRE year. With 14 teams that is really rough, so when I inherited the team last year over half my 25 man roster wasn't even in the league anymore.

DAK

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                              Ya I thought Charles Davis' "sleeper" Devin Thomas to the Bill was terrible.

Lol bothered me that Faulk kept reffering to rookie contracts with "their moneys" why is money plural? Come on Marshall
                              Maybe he's been hanging out with Emmitt too much?
                              NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Working...
                              X