• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
    You said 1st-2nd earlier in the thread.
    Did I? I don't think I would say that. I am still a huge fan of his, but I don't think he will go any higher then the mid-2nd.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    He will be a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Him being available in the 6th is ludacris.
    You said 1st-2nd earlier in the thread.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
    I like what I saw from Woodson. I don't think he has a top 15 pick ever and I don't think he's a 6th rounder either. I like him more than Flacco and would love my bears to grab him in the 4th or later.
    Nvm, misread that.

Leave a comment:

• regoob2
    replied
    He's still a solid prospect, not worth your 6th?
    what?

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Someone might trade up for him in the very late 1st just like all the other 2nd tier QBs.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    He will be a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Him being available in the 6th is ludacris.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
    I like what I saw from Woodson. I don't think he has a top 15 pick ever and I don't think he's a 6th rounder either. I like him more than Flacco and would love my bears to grab him in the 4th or later.

Leave a comment:

• titan_qb_3
    replied
    I agree but seriously, look at our GM's track record and you will believe he that he was gonna take Quinn in a second

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    With the way Dwayne Bowe played last year, **** a "face of the franchise."

You need to make ****ing plays. Bowe is a baller.

I mean how many "franchise faces" have busted in this league?? Very dumb basis for drafting a QB imo.

Leave a comment:

• titan_qb_3
    replied
    They do but they were going to take Quinn and make him the face of he franchise

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Really? I thought they loved Croyle.

Leave a comment:

• titan_qb_3
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    Nah Craig I think the main reason Quinn slipped is completely because teams after Miami had zero need for a QB. Miami didn't take him because Cam Cameron didn't like his inconsistent accuracy. There was no fit for Quinn in the top 8. I had Quinn as my #6 player on my draft board. (Johnson, Thomas, Peterson, Landry, Adams, Quinn).

In hindsight, it makes perfect sense that he fell that far. And if Cleveland didn't trade up for him he would have fallen further.
    Same thing happened to Aaron Rodgers. QBs are a dime a dozen and they have lost value in this league because everyone seems to have their guy. It is why I have 3 QBs taken in the first 2 rounds of my mock draft, which I highly doubt happens but w/o trades the need and fit dictated how my mock fell into order.

About time you ****ing posted in thread. I actually like it. I mean I love ****ing debating about the draft.
    Your wrong there Matt. The Chiefs were taking him with the next pick and thats a gurantee. Peterson came out and said that

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by Craig Smith View Post
    And i agree with Russell too, he seems more like he plays football because its the best way to display his physical skills than for love of the game. He is one of those people that would go into a gym and set the weights for their maximum and start lifting, not because he is trying to push himself, but simply because he can, and the people around him can't...
    The millions of dollars he is making might have a little to do with it.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Nah Craig I think the main reason Quinn slipped is completely because teams after Miami had zero need for a QB. Miami didn't take him because Cam Cameron didn't like his inconsistent accuracy. There was no fit for Quinn in the top 8. I had Quinn as my #6 player on my draft board. (Johnson, Thomas, Peterson, Landry, Adams, Quinn).

In hindsight, it makes perfect sense that he fell that far. And if Cleveland didn't trade up for him he would have fallen further.

Same thing happened to Aaron Rodgers. QBs are a dime a dozen and they have lost value in this league because everyone seems to have their guy. It is why I have 3 QBs taken in the first 2 rounds of my mock draft, which I highly doubt happens but w/o trades the need and fit dictated how my mock fell into order.

About time you ****ing posted in thread. I actually like it. I mean I love ****ing debating about the draft.

Leave a comment:

• Dumb Azz Kracka
    replied
    That's what I do when I go to the gym.......

DAK

Leave a comment:

Working...
X