No announcement yet.

Matt McGuire's 2008 NFL Mock Draft - Updated March 14 - THIRD ROUND REPAIRED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's 2008 NFL Mock Draft - Updated March 14 - THIRD ROUND REPAIRED

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008matt.php

w00t
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Really surprised to see Connor fall to the Falcons at #48.

You have Red Bryant selected twice: At #74 and #40. Ray Rice is also selected twice: #42 and #76. Along with Woodyard (#47 and #80) Terell Thomas (#57 and #65) and there may be a few more. Somehow I get the feeling that round 3 is out of sync with the rest of the mock....
    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

I like Phillips at 10.... I agree someone will make a huge reach like that.
      NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Jordy Nelson eh never saw him play so can't really say to much about him.
        Then Earl Bennett in R 3? You really think we will go with 2 WR's?

Comment

Phillips at 10 is a good pick IMO. That would be the pick in my next mock if DRC hadn't been available. Dre Moore in the first is not going to happen. Stewart is too high, Mendenhall would be a much better pick. Hardy is a first round pick right now. Smith to the niners is a bad pick. OT and WR are better choices. Connor and Cason are way too low IMO.

Comment

Walter hasn't updated my third round yet that was my third round from my last mock ...
            I understand why he did it lol maybe he was pissed because he got my 3rd round at 3:30 AM
            Last edited by Matt McGuire; 03-14-2008, 10:24 AM.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Also 9ers Dre Moore was in my first round in my last mock ... how come youdidnt bash it then? (guess you didn't see it).

And yes, if Moore were to go in the first it could be Tampa or Pittsbrugh if Tomlin wants to install his 4-3 Tampa 2 and draft an under tackle

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                Also 9ers Dre Moore was in my first round in my last mock ... how come youdidnt bash it then? (guess you didn't see it).

And yes, if Moore were to go in the first it could be Tampa or Pittsbrugh if Tomlin wants to install his 4-3 Tampa 2 and draft an under tackle
                or as a 34 DE.

Comment

I have no idea why the third round didn't update. It's updated now.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Nice to see Matt give the Bills a G that can play RT too. But I rather take a TE in that spot. I do like Young though won't ***** about it.

Comment

Yeah I've noticed glitches in my mocks in the past and I don't think they are your fault ... like previous mock picks with the rest of the round updated.

Yes BR a TE is in that range in the third round...I would give you guys a CB or TE in the 4th.

Comment

#2) St. Louis: DT Glen Dorsey
                        Sorry man but Im not really feeling this pick. I think the Rams would go for someone more sturdy here (Leg)

#10) New Orleans: FS Kenny Phillips
                        Im torn here. His stock has went down a good bit but it is still solid.

#14) Chicago: OT Ryan Clady
                        Love the pick. This guy can start the rebuilding process of the offense and they can pick a good Running Back and Quarterback in the next two or three.

#22) Dallas: WR Limas Sweed
                        I like this guy. Future Terrell Owens without the Team Obliterator in between his ears?

#30) Green Bay: OT Sam Baker
                        Once again great pick. He is a first round talent and can sit for a year behind old and reliable Tackles to learn before becoming the ancor.

Hope you liked my little rundown of some of my thoughts on your round 1 draft.
                        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                          or as a 34 DE.
                          I think he loses a lot of his value with his athletic ability and pass rushing as a 5 technique.

Comment

I agree 110% when it comes to MLB Curtis Lofton. This guy blew the Combine right out of the water. He was the #3 Linebacker there behind combo backers Long and Gholeston. If I couldnt agree on anything more with you it would be Lofton as the #1 Middle Linebacker in this draft.

Lions would get a face for the defense that though solid only has Leigh Bodden now for impact. Great Player, great Pick.
                            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Out of all 3 rounds the best draft in your mock in my view goes to Atlanta.

#3 OT Jake Long
                              #37 QB Andre Woodson
                              #48 MLB Dan Conner
                              #68 G Ron Schuening

In three rounds they got a Defensive Leader, and virtually the ENTIRE base for the future Offense. Very hard to do in 3 Rounds and you have Atlanta doing it. Let's hope they are as good at drafting for themselves as you were in this mock at drafting for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X