Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter
    replied
    Dilfer is the worst player in the NFL right now.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Alex Smith is a horrible player, but he would still be bad if he had better players around him. As I keep saying, some of his main problems are mental.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    So does Alex Smith and every other QB who is a pure pocket passer who is constantly on his back from preasure. Boy is there a long list in the last 10 years of pocket passers with pothetic Offensive lines and throw lots of picks because of it.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    No, he sucks now. It was very heartbreaking to see Dilfer throw pick after pick. No matter how bad the blocking was, no matter how bad our WRs were, he still sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    He does not suck. He is solid and can manage a game. Not his fault his skills have diminished a god bit and San Frans O-Line sucked last year.Give him a team with decent blocking and he could lead them. Not saying he would be as effective as he was back in the day but he would be fine.
    Yea lead them to a top 5 draft pick in the next draft. High five anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    He does not suck. He is solid and can manage a game. Not his fault his skills have diminished a god bit and San Frans O-Line sucked last year.Give him a team with decent blocking and he could lead them. Not saying he would be as effective as he was back in the day but he would be fine.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    At least say something about the post other than that. Holy Tim Tebow's Girlfriend Batman! Comment on the info. lol.
    sorry i try not to type too much while at work while reading on here.

Trent Dilfer sucks, but he did prove one thing. A team can win a superbowl without a good QB.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    O'Sullivan never impressed me. Maybe it was a cap move or they needed a roster space.

Leave a comment:

• Leo Fender
    replied
    Don't forget that they also have J.T. O’Sullivan on their roster...

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    At least say something about the post other than that. Holy Tim Tebow's Girlfriend Batman! Comment on the info. lol.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    lol It's Shaun

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    started a topic Trent Dilfer Released

Trent Dilfer Released

The San Fransisco 49ers have released Quarterback Trent Dilfer. This means two things:

1) The career of Dilfer may very well be over.

2) The Niners may very well draft a Quarterback in the middle rounds of the draft to compete with Alex Smith and Sean Hill.

*Yes I bet I spelled it the wrong Shawn but tough, too many ways to spell it.
Working...
X