Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryant Johnson to 9ers

Per ESPN 1st Take

1 year deal. Must say I didn't see that one coming.

I thought he signed with the Bills. Not a great fit for the offense, but he's better then what we have now. I still think we need a WR.

Comment

I thought....

...someone here had inside information that he would sign with the Bills?

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
      Per ESPN 1st Take

1 year deal. Must say I didn't see that one coming.
      Some random guy:

"Like I have been telling you for the past two months: The Oakland Raiders will draft Campbell."

Comment

If you do....

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
        I thought he signed with the Bills. Not a great fit for the offense, but he's better then what we have now. I still think we need a WR.

I doubt it will be in round 1 now.
        Some random guy:

"Like I have been telling you for the past two months: The Oakland Raiders will draft Campbell."

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Samurai View Post
          ...someone here had inside information that he would sign with the Bills?
          Like I said my guy has been wrong before.

Comment

Well this is a vast improvement at the position even if he doesnt fit. Cant drop any more passes than the recievers last year.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
              Well this is a vast improvement at the position even if he doesnt fit. Cant drop any more passes than the recievers last year.
              That sounds like a challenge, lol.

But yea they still need to draft a play making WR in this draft.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Yea they do V. Johnson is only a stop-gap in that scheme. There are many tallented recievers through Round 4 that would fit well.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Lmao!

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                  Yea they do V. Johnson is only a stop-gap in that scheme. There are many tallented recievers through Round 4 that would fit well.

For a second there I thought you called him Vance Johnson!
                  Some random guy:

Comment

He'll look great in the preseason, and then disappear for great stretches at a time. The only time you'll notice that he is on the field is when he drops a big play pass.
                    www.Elemental-Designs.com

Comment

Maybe he dropped balls because he never got in a rhythem.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        Maybe he dropped balls because he never got in a rhythem.
                        Maybe, but Boldin has been hurt a decent amount the last 3 years and Fitz missed some time as well and Johnson still never stepped up even when he was the #1 or #2 option. He may do good in SF but not too many people out here in AZ are too upset about seeing him go.

Comment

How can you bet upset with seeing him go when you have Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin though.

You might be onto something about BJ. I'm not denying that it is possible, quite frankly I haven't seen him play that much to make an as expertise opinion as you since you are an ARZ fan (I am assuming).
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The biggest problem with BJ is that he still just shows flashes. After 5 seasons in the NFL he shouldn't still be living on potential. A new start might just be the thing he needs though. Add in the fact that he will be playing for a contract, he may have a breakout year. I wouldn't bet on it though.

Comment

Early Doucet or Devin Thomas would be a good pick for us in the 2nd. In the first we could get a guy like Harvey, Merling, or Balmer.

Comment

Working...
                              X