Philip Merling surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philip Merling surgery

SI.com reports Clemson DE Phillip Merling underwent surgery to repair a sports hernia this week.

"Merling, a base 4-3 end, sat out the Combine and will now miss his Pro Day. He was projected as high as the top 15 before the injury. Hernias tend to linger, even after they're surgically repaired, and there's no timetable for Merling to be ready to play. He may not be going in round one any longer."

Wow anyone wanna change their mocks?
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Do I see a slipper?

Comment

If someone grabs him in round 2 it will be a steal
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Why don't they start reporting ingrown toe nails? Anybody who thinks that a sports hernia changes they way someone will perform in 6 months is an idiot!

Comment

With all the injuries I have had a hernia wasn't one of them. However, dad had a hernia problem and they can be completely healed in two months or linger from six to eight depending on severity. Until we know the severity we can not tell how long he will be effected by it.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Heath Miller had an injured hernia he had to get surgery for and he didn't slip.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

That may drop him a couple picks, but nothing major.

Comment

The Dolphins took Ginn with his injury. When you draft you need to think LONG TERM ... not week 4 of 2008.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

So, why all of a sudden something like this isn't going to make Merling drop but everybody thinks the toe is going to make Stewart drop? I'm wanting some good answers here cuz I'm WANTING Stewart to drop, lol.

DAK
                  "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

I don't think either's stocks should drop ... especially with Merling because DEs are so valuable in this league. Much more than a RB anyways.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I had to have surgery for a hernia. I think I was like 2 years old though.
                      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by Dumb Azz Kracka View Post
                        So, why all of a sudden something like this isn't going to make Merling drop but everybody thinks the toe is going to make Stewart drop? I'm wanting some good answers here cuz I'm WANTING Stewart to drop, lol.

DAK
                        A hernia injury isn't as serious as a toe injury. Also, Stewart has to run a lot more, which means his legs and feet are very important. Take those away, and he (or any other RB) is nothing.

Comment

The real question is where is jimmyp with our doctor analysis of this injury? He is the Stephania Bell of these forums minus the looks.
                          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                            The real question is where is jimmyp with our doctor analysis of this injury? He is the Stephania Bell of these forums minus the looks.
                            how do you know he's minus on the looks? maybe he's got flowing blonde hair and a seductive smile with big blue puppy dog eyes.

Comment

Working...
                            X