Picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture?

Sorry if I should recognize the picture but who is that in the far right Walter the guy with the girl with the(lets just say big eyes)
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

my picture idea
    or
    or

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
      Sorry if I should recognize the picture but who is that in the far right Walter the guy with the girl with the(lets just say big eyes)
      It is the boyfriend of the aforementioned girl. He is also quarterbacking the Florida Gators...
      Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

They are no longer boyfriend girlfriend. Tebow probably is in the pants of every hot girl on the UF campus.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          They are no longer boyfriend girlfriend. Tebow probably is in the pants of every hot girl on the UF campus.
          Just remember to wear little rubber hats Tim, you don't want to make the same mistake D-Mac did.

Comment

lol. she still has a huge rack.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Oh that's Tebow? Sorry guys didnt recognize him guess i need to watch more after game interviews or something haha
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

That's a picture of a really hot girl. Tim Tebow also happens to be in it.

Comment

Working...
                X