No announcement yet.

Matt's Pre-Draft Analysis (Miami Dolphins) and Guest Appearance on the Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt's Pre-Draft Analysis (Miami Dolphins) and Guest Appearance on the Radio

Posted this on the front page:

Matt McGuire's 2008 NFL Pre-Draft Analysis - Miami Dolphins
    - Which players are the Dolphins looking at with their No. 1 pick? What are the chances they take Matt Ryan? Matt McGuire discusses these possibilities. Also, LISTEN TO MATT MCGUIRE, who will be a guest on the Fins Radio Network on Saturday, March 15 at 8 p.m. ET
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Great write-up on the Pre-Draft Analysis
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

If I'm around and not drunk at 8 I'ma check it out.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I'm having a reminder e-mailed to me. It was a good read, although I'm sticking with Jake Long (for now).

Comment

You forget to mention that not only was Travuis Daniels bad, him and Andre Goodman were rotating at the starting Corner spot.

If that doesn't scream for help i dont know what does...

Comment

Matt, Dilfer has had a pretty fine career. No bust there. Harrington was having a good year last season before Patrino started playing Musical Quarterbacks. Harrington I will admitt is a bust with an Asterisk on the end because the pothetic Lions teams he played on and the fact he played well in Miami and started very well for Atlanta before the Patrino Incident.

Other than those two mentions I agree with the entire article. Great job again on it.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Hmm listen to Matt or watch NCAA basketball? Thats the question of the day for me

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Smith View Post
                You forget to mention that not only was Travuis Daniels bad, him and Andre Goodman were rotating at the starting Corner spot.

If that doesn't scream for help i dont know what does...
                Craig this team has like 13 positions that scream for help. They aren't going to fill them all in the draft. It all depends on how the draft falls into place to maximize value, but yes I agree I think they should take one corner in the first three rounds.

Yoda would say: Patience it takes to build a winner hmmmmmmmmm
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

You could make a case for drafting a player at every position in football. They are really that bad.

Comment

"To build a winning team, patience you must have young Parcells"

Yes Parcells is an infant compared to Yoda. And if Yoda wasn't a Jedi, he would be an NFL GM.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                      Hmm listen to Matt or watch NCAA basketball? Thats the question of the day for me
                      Watch NCAABB...listen to the archive version later on.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                        "To build a winning team, patience you must have young Parcells"

Yes Parcells is an infant compared to Yoda. And if Yoda wasn't a Jedi, he would be an NFL GM.
                        Yoda would be in the HOF as an NFL GM...he can see the future.

With the first pick in the NFL draft...Tom Brady, QB, Michigan.

WHAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????

(2 years later)

Greatest draft pick ever...all hail yoda.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                          Yoda would be in the HOF as an NFL GM...he can see the future.

With the first pick in the NFL draft...Tom Brady, QB, Michigan.

WHAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????

(2 years later)

Greatest draft pick ever...all hail yoda.
                          Since Yoda can see the future I doubt he'd waste a 1st overall pick on him, lol...I'm sure he'd just wait 'till the 5th round.

DAK
                          "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

lol good point

Comment

I can't believe I'm actually in on this conversation either...I feel like Eric Foreman.

DAK
                              "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X