Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJack Booted...Ha Ha Ha

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/f...ves/134328.asp

Here's a link to the Seattle Times' story by Clare Farnseworth. As soon as a read this story today I just burst out laughing. My Hawk fans made such a huge deal about this issue last year as to whether it was a good idea to trade him away yada yada. Obviously, it wasn't such a bad thing considering he can't even stay on a team that is in SERIOUS need of help at the position.

I wonder if Holmgren will try to bring him back at a very reduced salary since it's his last year coaching. He already knows the offense and Holmy loves the guy. We are currently in need of another WR since it's looking like Hackett will be leaving, and it could shore up an aging corps for one more year before the entire thing needs to be blown up.

I'm not sure if any of this is in the works or if Ruskell has any thoughts on bringing him back, but I'm sure it's been pondered. I'd only be behind it if he'd agree to a short-term low-cost deal. On a possitive note atleast he started 15 games for the 9'ers last year, so maybe he's figured out how to stay healthy.

DAK
    "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Well he sucked last year.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

King of the Dropped Pass.

His QBs did suck so.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

He is a borderline 3rd or 4th WR now. He dropped a lot of passes, even when Shaun Hill was throwing well to him.

Comment

Working...
        X