Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm kinda pissed...suggestions?

http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums...splay.php?f=75

Trying to promote myself and the site ... you'd think an article on in-depth draft analysis would be a little more popular but I guess not.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

What exactly are you pissed about? That nobody has responded to your post on there yet?

DAK
    "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

you should care as long as people are looking at your post on there they might tune in to the show.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

They probably don't knwo who you are yet and don't know what to say.

Maybe you should post a thread that says..."please allow me to introduce myself".

Comment

Already did that.

http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums...d.php?t=215296

5 views 0 replies...kinda expected it since it is just an intro forum...guess WF.com isn't popular over there.

Comment

Suggestion: Get laid and come back in a better mood ready to work.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
              you should care as long as people are looking at your post on there they might tune in to the show.
              True...I'm just trying to promote the site. I'd love to have contact with the fans of like 10-12 team forums across the internet. It could do wonders for our traffic when you consider word of mouth...not that walter & i aren't getting enough hits...I just want to be #1. Not #2.

Comment

Yes but it's so lonely at the top Matt
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Who cares I mean they are Dolphins fans lol

Comment

Yeah and the Dolphins are the team everyone is talking about so this is the optimum time to market the site to their fanbase.

Comment

You want us to sign up under a different name and post in it?

Comment

lol that would be awesome but I'm not going to ask you guys to do it...not going to keep you from doing it either. I'd really appreciate it though to say the least.

I pretty much won over both Bills forums that I post it. Like to do the same with Dolphins fans since they have the #1 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                          lol that would be awesome but I'm not going to ask you guys to do it...not going to keep you from doing it either. I'd really appreciate it though to say the least.

I pretty much won over both Bills forums that I post it. Like to do the same with Dolphins fans since they have the #1 pick.
                          I might do that. A good team to market to. Maybe you could go on a niners radio show. I would sure listen.

Comment

Matt, remember, it's spring break for half the colleges in this country, so internet traffic is about to be down. I talked to some other football site owners and they confirmed that traffic is down. It'll be back up next Monday when everyone's back at school.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Saturday is also the slowest day for internet usage in America
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                              X