DeAngelo Hall traded to the Raiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeAngelo Hall traded to the Raiders

ESPN reports Hall has been traded to the Raiders for a 2008 2nd round pick. I thought the Giants offered a 1st round pick?

HOLY ****!!!!!!! THIS IS HUGE..

I would have waited till draft day to trade him...they mighta gotten the Cowboys #28 pick...shocked this happened now they coulda waited for the draft where the demand is higher.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

So Matt is there any way that the Falcons dont take a QB with one of their 2nd round picks?

Comment

WOWIE!!!

"Alphabet" Asomugha and DeAngelo Hall. This might be the best corner duo in the country now. It's a shame they don't like Michael Huff. I guess teams better find a running game now against Oakland.

Comment

Of course maybe they like Chris Redman and they take a QB in round 3. Their 2nd round obviously depends on what they do with their first pick.

The Falcons some needs they need to address, CB becomes one of them with Hall gone.

I wouldn't bet on it though...get your franchise QB in the 2nd round Brohm, Woodson, and Flacco should all be there for them. You know who I would take if I was the Falcons.

Comment

Im gonna guess Flacco? Am I right Matt? lol I would take Woodson too though

Comment

The Giants probably didn't want to pay him. They could have a few expensive resignings over the next couple of years.

Definitley a good pair of corners for Oakland. You have to stop the run though, we saw what happened in Denver last year.

Comment

Thats why they should take Ellis

Comment

Holy **** I ****ed up my mock bad. Shoulda given the Chiefs Ellis not McKelvin....****!

Kinda forgot he was still on the board at their pick and they need a DT. Chiefs fans have a right to be pissed when they pass up on Ellis for McKelvin...damn I messed up..

Comment

What brought that little outburst on Matt?

Comment

I thought you were talking about the Chiefs taking Ellis (obviously talking about some other tema...I forget who your team is since your username says Titan) and I realized "Why don't the Chiefs have Ellis in my mock?"

Because obviously on my big board he is hte #3 player in this draft. Horrible pick I apologize to everyone.

Comment

Oh im a chiefs fan but i was talking about the raiders so they could stop the run. The titan in my name is my High School team. Im the Titan QB

Comment

And yeah the Chiefs should of taken Ellis in your mock

Comment

Al Davis made a good move! AHHHHHHHHH! *Thump* (Faint)
                            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                              Al Davis made a good move! AHHHHHHHHH! *Thump* (Faint)
                              Yeah, but that is a good move for anyone. It's such a steal.

Comment

Working...
                              X