My first mock ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first mock ever

Laugh, criticize, dont read lol it doesn't matter to me but I'd like to hear some opinions. Ill get my explanations added probably tomorrow
    http://www.freewebs.com/benspencer4/nflmockdraft.htm

LOL everyone wants to be the next WalterFootball.com I love it
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
      LOL everyone wants to be the next WalterFootball.com I love it
      Way to turn a simple mock draft into something about you. anyway mock looks ok give the bears Chris Williams though.
      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

lol I didn't start WF.com at all that was all Mr. Cherepinsky...he's the leader of the site not me. Yeah I think I am good at what I do but I couldn't do any of it without Walter.

Comment

Actually my website was a school project about sports so I put my draft on there. What did you think of the mock Matt?

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
            Way to turn a simple mock draft into something about you. anyway mock looks ok give the bears Chris Williams though.
            I thought about it but then I put Otah there because I feel he has more potential. Why do you like Williams more?

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
              Actually my website was a school project about sports so I put my draft on there. What did you think of the mock Matt?
              I don't know...you grilled me for having McKelvin or Ellis and absolutely embarrassed me in front of 150 viewers

I haven't checked it out yet but I wills

Comment

Extremely solid....I don't like Brohm and I don't think he is a good enough value at 17 doesn't seem like a Brad Childress type QB.

Beautiful pick with Phillips-Chargers though I see them going CB.

Solid mock all-around only mistakes are extremely nitpicky....don't see enough creativity though. Like I always say I want to see something that hasn't been shown before that is logical. That's really hard to do but you can find it because you know how put together a mock.

Comment

I thought about it but then I put Otah there because I feel he has more potential. Why do you like Williams more?
                  Williams is the prototype LT. I think they have similar upside cause I really doubt Otah could play LT in the pros. His upside I feel is at RT and maybe OG. Williams has much better feet and hand placement and could handle the speed rushers better. Williams could come in day one and start at LT and that would upgrade 2 positions with the move of Tait to RT where he is better suited at this point in his career. The Lions and Vikings both play cover 2 schemes which emphasise speed rusher at RE and we play those teams 4 times a year and Williams has enough size and speed to be a good starter at LT. I don't see him ever being a pro bowl caliber LT but he could be a solid starter for a while.
                  Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

I don't know...you grilled me for having McKelvin or Ellis and absolutely embarrassed me in front of 150 viewers

I haven't checked it out yet but I wills
                    LOL, I missed the show do you plan on going back?
                    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

I can't see the Eagles passing up on Chris Williams if he's still on the boards. Even if they go WR, they'll go Malcolm Kelly or James Hardy over Devin Thomas.

Carl Nicks isn't a great pick for the Packers... he won't start. They could draft and groom tackles later in the draft.
                      - Also known as Dan.
                      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Extremely solid....I don't like Brohm and I don't think he is a good enough value at 17 doesn't seem like a Brad Childress type QB.

Beautiful pick with Phillips-Chargers though I see them going CB.

Solid mock all-around only mistakes are extremely nitpicky....don't see enough creativity though. Like I always say I want to see something that hasn't been shown before that is logical. That's really hard to do but you can find it because you know how put together a mock.
                        I kept trying to find a creative pick but couldnt get one. I put Brohm there because I think that if the Vikings took him they could rely on the running game and he could throw short to intermediate routes that he is good out. If they did that he wouldnt be counted on to win the game for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                          I can't see the Eagles passing up on Chris Williams if he's still on the boards. Even if they go WR, they'll go Malcolm Kelly or James Hardy over Devin Thomas.

Carl Nicks isn't a great pick for the Packers... he won't start. They could draft and groom tackles later in the draft.
                          I put Thomas there because he is a big athletic playmaker. He has more gamebreaking ability than Kelly or Hardy and could develop into a star with good coaching.

Nicks was a value pick as the Packers don't really have a need. I thought about Pat Sims or Dre Moore but I figured they are happy with Justin Harrel. No CB's there worth taking or I would of given them a CB

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                            LOL, I missed the show do you plan on going back?
                            Definately I need to work on my skills if I get a big time radio appearence, which I hope I do. Also it is a fun thing to talk about.

Also regoob you can listen to the archived version so it isn't like you totally missed it.

Stroke sent me an email and he really loved what I did so I think I will be back...maybe next Saturday I guess we will see.

Comment

I put Thomas there because he is a big athletic playmaker. He has more gamebreaking ability than Kelly or Hardy and could develop into a star with good coaching.

Nicks was a value pick as the Packers don't really have a need. I thought about Pat Sims or Dre Moore but I figured they are happy with Justin Harrel. No CB's there worth taking or I would of given them a CB
                              My issue with Thomas is that he has only one year of anything resembling production. He's also a bit smaller than Kelly and Hardy. Granted, he's faster, but his vertical is less than Hardy's.
                              - Also known as Dan.
                              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X