No announcement yet.

My first mock ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woodson had 45+ more passing attempts than Brohm last year but Brohm sure had to throw throw throw didnt he?

Comment

Matt, please don't start an SEC circlejerk. Which Rutgers game are you talking about? The upset or this past year's win?

It helps that Woodson had one more game than Brohm in which he threw 50 times. And yes, generally when your defense is going to give up 35-50 points a game, you will be throwing.

Comment

Ok that one extra game helped but still Brohm didnt throw any more than Woodson did. But Woodson had more TD's and less INT's against tougher competition than Brohm did. So on last years stats there isnt much of a comparison between the two and Woodson meant more to his team than Brohm did

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
          Ok that one extra game helped but still Brohm didnt throw any more than Woodson did. But Woodson had more TD's and less INT's against tougher competition than Brohm did. So on last years stats there isnt much of a comparison between the two and Woodson meant more to his team than Brohm did
          Andre Woodson would have similar stats to Brian Brohm if he had gone to Louisville and Brohm had gone to Kentucky. I firmly believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
            Andre Woodson would have similar stats to Brian Brohm if he had gone to Louisville and Brohm had gone to Kentucky. I firmly believe that.
            They probably would have, but anyways thanks for reading my blog and welcome to the forums

Comment

pretty good mock!
              I dont like chris williams to the steelers he's to finesse

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                LOL, I missed the show do you plan on going back?
                It's archived. The link is on the home page of WF.

Comment

As I keep saying, Albert will not be a first round pick. Groves in the first is total ughhh. He should be, at best, a mid-2nd round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                    As I keep saying, Albert will not be a first round pick. Groves in the first is total ughhh. He should be, at best, a mid-2nd round pick.
                    But he is a pass rushing OLB that can slide down to DE. I think he would be a great fit in the 49ers scheme

Comment

not sure carl nicks is athletic enough for the packers to spend a first rounder on.

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                        But he is a pass rushing OLB that can slide down to DE. I think he would be a great fit in the 49ers scheme
                        He fits our scheme, but he can be in the 2nd or possibly even the 3rd. In addition, I think he is overrated. Avril, Howard, or Jason Jones in the 3rd or even Balmer in the first would be a better pick.

Comment

Working...
                        X