Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 3 NFL Picks Are Up! NCAA Week 4 Picks also (featuring Kentucky/Arkansas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3 NFL Picks Are Up! NCAA Week 4 Picks also (featuring Kentucky/Arkansas)

NFL:

http://walterfootball.com/picks.php

NCAA:

http://walterfootball.com/collegepicks.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Ravens over Cardinals - 23-17
    Patriots over Bills - 41-10
    Eagles over Lions - 28-20
    Colts over Texans - 33-27
    Jets over Dolphins - 27-12
    Vikings over Chiefs - 10-7
    Chargers over Packers - 30-13
    Steelers over 49ers - 30-3
    Buccaneers over Rams - 27-13
    Seahawks over Bengals - 37-24
    Browns over Raiders - 17-10
    Broncos over Jaguars - 24-20
    Panthers over Falcons - 27-17
    Redskins over Giants - 27-24
    Bears over Cowboys - 27-21
    Titans over Saints - 31-24

Last Week: 10-6
    Season: 21-11
    Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
    2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
    2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
    3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
    3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
    4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

I can't believe Kentucky isn't getting any respect. I think the Cats win big.
      Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the AFC East!
      Not changing this sig until the New York Jets win the Super Bowl!
      Not changing this sig until my username changes to Jets20196!
      Not changing this sig until Manchester United goes back to the Champions League!

Comment

Here are a few games which I have going the other way (from Walter's picks):

Arizona at Baltimore
        I've got the Cardinals winning here...certainly if you're playing against the spread. Jonathan Ogden is doubtful, Trevor Pryce is out, and Steve McNair, Ray Lewis, and nearly the entire Ravens secondary are questionable on the injury report.

Detroit at Philadelphia
        I'm not sure what's up with the Eagles, but they're certainly a better team than their record suggests. The Lions are also not as good as their record suggests. I've got the Eagles finally coming alive here.

Carolina at Atlanta
        I've got the Panthers winning here, but I'm not really sure what's going on with this team, so don't hold me to it.

Dallas at Chicago
        Alright, so I'm a little biased. I'm not sure I buy into the current hype surrounding Dallas though. The Cowboys gave up 35 points to the lousy NY Giants (at home) and 20 points to an awful Miami Dolphins team (despite the fact that the Dolphins turned the ball over 5 times).

Think they'll have as much offensive success against the Bears?? Chicago has won 15 of their last 18 games at Soldier Field by the way.

Cincinnati at Seattle
        The Bengal's defense is a joke. The Seahawks are excellent at home (27-6 since 2003). That's about all.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennington2Coles05 View Post
          I can't believe Kentucky isn't getting any respect. I think the Cats win big.
          I disagree. I think UK wins, but it is close...my guess is a 10 point victory.

On the road in the SEC is never easy, especially against the best rushing attack in college football.

That said, UK should put up a lot of points, and I think if UK's defense is smart than they will bring up 8 in the box the entire game, which will be good enough to hold Arkansas to under 190 yards rushing.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Wow, just saw Walter predicted 34/24 for that game...great minds think alike.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Egg View Post
              Here are a few games which I have going the other way (from Walter's picks):

Arizona at Baltimore
              I've got the Cardinals winning here...certainly if you're playing against the spread. Jonathan Ogden is doubtful, Trevor Pryce is out, and Steve McNair, Ray Lewis, and nearly the entire Ravens secondary are questionable on the injury report.

Detroit at Philadelphia
              I'm not sure what's up with the Eagles, but they're certainly a better team than their record suggests. The Lions are also not as good as their record suggests. I've got the Eagles finally coming alive here.

Carolina at Atlanta
              I've got the Panthers winning here, but I'm not really sure what's going on with this team, so don't hold me to it.

Dallas at Chicago
              Alright, so I'm a little biased. I'm not sure I buy into the current hype surrounding Dallas though. The Cowboys gave up 35 points to the lousy NY Giants (at home) and 20 points to an awful Miami Dolphins team (despite the fact that the Dolphins turned the ball over 5 times).

Think they'll have as much offensive success against the Bears?? Chicago has won 15 of their last 18 games at Soldier Field by the way.

Cincinnati at Seattle
              The Bengal's defense is a joke. The Seahawks are excellent at home (27-6 since 2003). That's about all.
              I took Baltimore because Arizona is a Pacific team playing at 1 pm on the East Coast. Very profitable to fade the western teams in this situation.

The Eagles are in turmoil right now. The team hates Donovan McNabb, who shouldn't even be playing right now.

Carolina-Atlanta. One word: Larceny.

Dallas gave up all those points because they didn't have Terence Newman. I'm not going with Rex Grossman in a big game.

I love the Bengals. Not only are they the better team from the superior conference, they were thoroughly embarrassed last week and will be looking to redeem themselves. No way Seattle scores more than 24.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
              X