Rex Grossman hate him and love him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rex Grossman hate him and love him

I'm a huge Bears fan and I stand by my QB Grossman but he is just plan bad. Do you think he will show up to play this year or and I'm just going to have to hope week after week and bank on our defense and Hester to win our games?
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

Pretty much. I'm pretty shocked the Bears didn't go after Leftwich with Grossman's performances lately.

I think my upcoming Bears mock is pretty interesting. Lets just say, that their first round pick will shock most people.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

You know the Bears don't draft QBs... well at least not good ones. I am VERY suprised our name didn't even come up with negotiations with Leftwich, but I'll take Grossman over Joey H anyday
      Live 4 The Story

Comment

If Grossman has another bad start, they may insert Brian Griese, who is even worse IMO
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

That's fine left Griese screw up so my man Kyle Orton can play
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
            That's fine left Griese screw up so my man Kyle Orton can play
            Kyle Orton can't see further than 10 yards. IMO, Grossman isn't completely at fault for the offense being stagnant. Their running game hasn't really gotten moving, backs are routinely failing to pick up the blitz, and Muhsin Muhammad is over the hill.

I'd like to see another receiver (Bradley or Hester) take Muhammad's spot in around 50% of the snaps. Peterson also needs to be benched. He looks completely lethargic, fumbles frequently, and consistently misses his blocks. Play Garrett Wolfe. Hopefully Greg Olsen will return to the lineup soon as well.

Comment

Last year when Grossman would alternate between great game and HORRIBLE game at least he would be looking for the 50yard bomb. He doesn't even look downfield anymore. His confidence is shot and he just relies on short easy passes instead of searching for the big play anymore.
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                Last year when Grossman would alternate between great game and HORRIBLE game at least he would be looking for the 50yard bomb. He doesn't even look downfield anymore. His confidence is shot and he just relies on short easy passes instead of searching for the big play anymore.
                I think it's got more to do with Muhammad being old, and Berrian getting double-covered.

Comment

But what about all of those unforced fumbles?
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    But what about all of those unforced fumbles?
                    4 fumbles are the reason the Bears lost to the Chargers. Their defense had them stopped cold until the 4th quarter, when they eventually got worn down (7min TOP difference).

Olsen should be back this week, so hopefully that'll open something up. Muhammad still needs to be given a much reduced role, and Peterson needs to be benched as the change-up back in favor of Wolfe.

Comment

Working...
                    X