Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why WalterFootball is the best Draft site

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Reading this made me appreciate the work Walter and Matt do. Im sure Scott Wright works hard but this draft is a disappointment. I dont get the reasoning behind taking Otah in the top 5 and what really made me mad was noticing that he clearly didnt check into his round 2 analysis very well. For example his round 2 Chiefs analysis says "It is almost the end of the line for Ty Law and Patrick Surtain so they need a top young corner." That works except for the fact we cut Ty Law 2 weeks ago. So the point of this little rant is to say thanks to Walter and Matt for all the work you do.

I like NFL draft countdown for the most part. But I see what you're saying. I like the Bios and stories on the site. Mocks...eh, not so much.
    "I love me some me!"

Comment

I like NFLDC ... I've learned a lot from Scott Wright...thanks for the props titan qb but quite frankly i need to stop being lazy...no forum posts tonight until I write up:

*2009 mock
      *predraft anlaysis of STL
      *blog update

shi.p it holla balla
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Otah to KC is a possibility if Mayock/Wright are right about Edwards wanting a big linemen...would be a HORRIBLE pick in my opinion ... a much different player from levi brown

Comment

U guys think theres a chance the Pats get Gholston, he'd help us so much
          PATS, HABS and YANKS for life!

Comment

I liked round one of that draft a lot. Round two could use a little work (If the Steelers passed on Leon Hall last year I'm sure they'll pass on Justin King this year) but I liked it actually.

Comment

i dont like justin king.
              he has character problems and always gets burnt

Comment

DOMINIQUE RODGERS-CROMARTIE is a big reach imo. Late 1st at best, I don't care how fast he runs nor how good he looks in shorts.

Comment

Really? You must hate Matt and Walters mocks with him in the top 10 then. I love the kid personally.

Comment

Originally posted by tonynyy View Post
                    U guys think theres a chance the Pats get Gholston, he'd help us so much
                    I'm a little bit worried about Vernon Gholston. He's stated that he prefers the 4-3, made a living by running around slow Big Ten tackles, & needs to improve his pass rushing techniques.

Comment

yah right! slow big ten tackles especially when the big ten has had the top tackle for the past 2 years! big ten has great tackles/lineman!

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                        DOMINIQUE RODGERS-CROMARTIE is a big reach imo. Late 1st at best, I don't care how fast he runs nor how good he looks in shorts.
                        He looked awesome at the senior bowl I think they wore pads there.
                        Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

I don't see hwo Gholston would help out the Pats you have Vrabel and Thomas I think drafting Gholston would be a bad move ... better off drafting an ILB in round 2/3 rather than having to move Thomas back inside.

Comment

So did you accomplish your goals Matt? lol oh and I just saw that NFLDC has a rule that says no knocking Mel Kiper Jr.

Comment

I've actually heard from a few different places that the KC coaches really like Otah, I'm not saying they will take him and I agree it would be a reach but there were similar rumblings about AZ really liking Brown last year and they reached for him.
                              www.Elemental-Designs.com

Comment

Working...
                              X