Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter
    replied
    Didn't Detroit add players through free agency this year?

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Detroit is starting to fade....these players got beat when ppl predicted them going back to the finals....i'll have to see how they start the season...i would assume that they will have to start running thier offense thru rahseed wallace bc the gaurds are not getting any younger...prince also bc he poses matchup problems.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    Miami is trying but still think they're too old of a team. I'll take Chicago, Cleveland and Detroit anyday over them

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Cleveland, Miami, Chicago and Detroit are all better than Boston. Mark my words, the Celtics will not make it past the second round of the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    [QUOTE=Walter;3364]NBA of what era? Kobe and Shaq were like 4 years ago.[/QUO

Woops, didnt see kobe and shaq...either way, the eastern conference is still not that strong, and there are not 2 players, playing together as good as that duo in the NBA. With that said, the celtics might have the best 3 players on 1 team....When you have 3 all stars on 1 team, you have already a solid team!...All 3 are pretty much still in thier prime too

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by schmidty View Post
    Not at all, but are you saying that this league in this era is better than the NBA of that era?
    NBA of what era? Kobe and Shaq were like 4 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Are you saying that either Garnett, Allen or Pierce are as good as Kobe, Shaq, Baylor or West? I don't think so.

Not at all, but are you saying that this league in this era is better than the NBA of that era?

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by schmidty View Post
    They will have a legit chance at winning the Eastern conference. There aresome egos on that time of course, but there have been many teams in the past that have won the NBA championship with such egos, and some in very recent memories. The L.A. Lakers did it with Kobe and Shaq, and they did it when Wilt was at the end of his prime, playing with Jerry West and Elgin Baylor. In addition, Garnett will not get as banged up as he does playing in the west, witht he much more talnted power fowards.
    Are you saying that either Garnett, Allen or Pierce are as good as Kobe, Shaq, Baylor or West? I don't think so.

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    Actually a lot of people are not the biggest fans of him, but persoanlly i think he is perfect for the Bulls. He could use muscle but so can Tayshawn Prince and look how he turned out in the NBA(every team could use him). Everyone thought the Bulls were going to the finals, but they didnt. Noah will give them the added energy that will re-focus them and give them the hunger they need to get to the finals.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    I'm still hoping the Bulls will compete again. They didn't make any moves as always and Noah is not going to do much for them in the scoring department where they need it

Leave a comment:

• schmidty
    replied
    They will have a legit chance at winning the Eastern conference. There aresome egos on that time of course, but there have been many teams in the past that have won the NBA championship with such egos, and some in very recent memories. The L.A. Lakers did it with Kobe and Shaq, and they did it when Wilt was at the end of his prime, playing with Jerry West and Elgin Baylor. In addition, Garnett will not get as banged up as he does playing in the west, witht he much more talnted power fowards.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I don't think there's any way they win the conference. The division, yes, but not the conference. All three are selfish players and there won't be enough scoring to go around.

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    replied
    haha I'll admit I am not that big of a NBA fan anymore but I still like the watch my Bulls and tune into games now and then. Yahoo has all of the "Big 3" in the top 20 for fantasy and KG #1...... I must say I'll take Kobe #1 since he should score 82 in a game Next year he better be wearing a Chciago jersey

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    NBA = boring

Leave a comment:

• Adam Mac
    started a topic Little early for bball but.....

Little early for bball but.....

Do you guys think the Celtics will run away with the East title in the pretty weak conference with their "Big 3"? I'll tell you one thing, I'll actually watch there games now which I haven't ton in MANY years
Working...
X