• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's 2009 NFL Mock Draft - Updated 3/18

http://walterfootball.com/draft2009matt.php

Nice update and great read IMO.

EDIT: CORRECT THE URL
    Last edited by Matt McGuire; 03-18-2008, 05:59 AM.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

The link goes to his 2008 draft. Swap the eight for a nine and we are rolling...
    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

damn u did that fast
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

yo walter can you do me a favor and on my #10 pick can you change it from "three technique" to "five technique" thanks if it isn't too much trouble

Comment

Ya I think the link is still wrong but good mock. Not sure Tyson Jackson is the best fit for the lions cover type scheme. Love the bears mock the homer in me hopes they dont pick top 5 but I can definetly see that happening with our offense and injurys on D. Its always hard to judge a mock thats over a year apart cause I dont know if you dont like an underclassmen or you dont have him coming out early, good job though.
          Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

No mention of Tebow in the first round? Curious. Do you not think he's first round material or he won't be coming out next year either?
            "I love me some me!"

Comment

Originally posted by Warpig View Post
              No mention of Tebow in the first round? Curious. Do you not think he's first round material or he won't be coming out next year either?
              both imo.
              Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Also have the bears taking Nic Harris in round 2, thanks.
                Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Matt hates Tebow and thinks he will not go in the first couple of rounds. Even if he sucks, he will still go high IMO.

Comment

Michael Johnson is way too high, he is a late first rounder at best. Harvin b4 Crabtree is really dumb, and I'm not a fan of Adrian Foster. I think your old mock was actually better.

Comment

Was suprised to see James Laurinaitis go at 19
                      I like Duke Robinson and he would be a killer RG

Comment

The thing that interests me the most about this article is the draft order. So your superbowl prediction is Chargers over Giants huh?

I do agree the Chiefs are horrible and...probably will be drafting top 5 next draft at this time.
                        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

It's cool that this mock draft guesses where each team is drafting.

I agree with Maulugagaluakaua over Laurinaitis, though I don't think Laurinaitis will last to number 19. Also I'm pretty sure the Saints are going to the playoffs with an improved D.

Comment

yeah EVERYONE loves to tell me, "oh you have it all around Bears in the super bowl" and I kinda dislike that (no offense) because I want people to look at the mock itself and not the order .. w/e

I don't think crabtree will be a top 5 pick like everyone else does ... probably not even a top 10 pick.

Comment

@Puppy: Maybe, but they still have a lot to do via the draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X