• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interviewed in Giants Article

Michael Salfino of SNY TV.com interviewed me about the Giants draft:

http://web.sny.tv/news/article.jsp?y...=36121&vkey=11
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

one of the strongest draft classes ever? Come on Walter ......
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Good for you Walter. This place must be popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        one of the strongest draft classes ever? Come on Walter ......
        It is, I've been saying it for a while. Some 5th-round guys would be third-rounders in a normal year.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I agree. The Giant class was incredible. All but one Rookie made signifigant contributions during the season, and more importantly, the playoffs. Last years draft bought Jerry Reese 10 years of job security. No matter how badly he screws up a draft in the future, people will always say "Well, remember what he did in 2007?" and cut him slack.

Comment

most heavily trafficked Web sources of "detailed, multi-round mock drafts."

sounds like their should be some sort of war on drugs on WF.com

Comment

Strong and deep are 2 different things.

This class is very average in the first round, only 2 elite players in this draft imo.

Comment

Two elite?

Chris Long, Vernon Gholston, and Sedrick Ellis are all "elite", to me. If Glenn Dorsey doesn't have his back and knees fall apart early in his career, we've got four.
                - Also known as Dan.
                - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

There are more than 2 elite players. Guess deepest class ever would have been more correct
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    Strong and deep are 2 different things.

This class is very average in the first round, only 2 elite players in this draft imo.
                    How are they different? Strong could imply a very talented draft, a very deep one, or a mixture of both...

Anyways, to Bluto: The article wasn't about the Giants 2006 draft, but I agree they had a great one.

I liked it Walter. I'm glad you and this site are getting some well earned recognition.

Comment

I just don't see great first round talent in 2008. I didn't see it in 2007 either.

2009...I am salivating to get to this draft.

Comment

You don't need a bunch of 1st round superstars to have a strong draft class in my opinion.

Comment

I'm not talking elite talent I'm talking mid first round talent.

Actually, I don't see any elite talent in 2009 outside of Oher so that obviously nixes that argument you just made because I am so high on the first round talent in 2009.

Comment

Lol I didn't make an argument
                            You don't need a bunch of 1st round superstars to have a strong draft class in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                            X