X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt's Blog - Updated 3/18 - UPDATE FIXED

http://walterfootball.com/mattblog.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I may have to go to Hardee's now... but damn it we don't have Hardee's in Philly.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I don't see anything.

Comment

I just see the last update

Comment

Walter must have been to caught up in Hardee's.

Comment

Thinking about Hardee's and not eating it unfortunately.

My bad - update is now up
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Thanks for the shout out.

Comment

Thanks for the shout-out, Matt. :P

And I disagree that people who think that "Good Pro Day = Rising Stock" are idiots. Let's face it. If someone tears it up at their Pro Day, it represents the absolute best they can do. And a lot of teams are willing to overdraft based on the upside a prospect has.
                - Also known as Dan.
                - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I wish NY had Hardee's

Seriously the last time I ate there was about 12-13 years ago.

P.S. Thanks for de props
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Thanks for the shout-out!
                    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Good job. The only thing you didnt comment on were big boobed girls on Walter's front page. Nice to know.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

pro-day analysis. i think the pro-day usually just reaffirms things about a player, but might increase his leaguewide value.
                        example. I've liked dustin keller all year, but now that he has blown things up athletically, people are going back to look at him, see what I saw, and saying, oh, hey this guys ok. so now instead of grabbing him late rd 3, you have to get him late 1/early 2. as an example anyway. it's not that he's any different of a player, or that he's really any higher on your boards, but these workouts affect leaguewide value and adjust schemes to get players more than the player's individual rating, if that makes any sense.

Comment

If I were a scout I'd probably be more interested in the combine results than in the pro day results. Why? Because it could be interpreted like this:

Say that I am looking to draft a guy in the foruth or fifth and have him contribute on special teams for the first year or so. If he runs say a high 4.40 or low 4.50 40 on the combine where all the focus is on the task at hand and then ran, I don't know, a high 4.20 on his pro day couldn't it possibly be read like this: When he is in an environment he knows (which will be our home field if we pick him) he will be able to get to their return guy in time to force him to fair catch or make an early hit, but when we play on the road (in an environment he is not familiar with), he will lose 2 tenths of a second and their guy can make the catch and perhaps make som shifty moves and advance with the ball. Would I wan't a player that is only good at home?

Maybe I'm exaggerating (spelling?) a bit here, but who knows...
                          Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            I may have to go to Hardee's now... but damn it we don't have Hardee's in Philly.
                            I live in New England and we don't have a Hardees either. Our fast food pretty much sucks azz up here...we don't have a Carl's Jr. We don't have a Taco Time. We don't have a Jack 'n' the Box. We don't have a Sonics. I'm pretty sure there are other favorites of mine that I'm missing, but it's been so long since I've had the luxury of eating there I can't remember them anymore.

DAK
                            "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

Other than the drinks/slushes/desserts at sonic I think their food is horrible
                              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                              X