X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs Interested in Ryan?

just saw this on rotoworld

Matt Ryan - QB

"The Chiefs sent the largest contingent to Boston College's Matt Ryan's Pro Day Tuesday

The Chiefs pick fifth overall in April.Teams are always smokescreening and postering this time of the year, but it would'nt be a surprise if KC took Ryan with it's first-round pick.Especially if is Jake Long off the board."

I just dont see what good this will do. How will he be able pass the ball with the O-Line we have. This could end up turning out like David Carr

I think if a team makes it obvious that they may like someone they're just sending a smokescreen. The Chiefs could be looking to trade down if Jake Long's not there. Maybe with the Ravens.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Could be. But the Chiefs proved last year that they will take the BPA instead of reaching

Comment

Add to that...Ryan didn't do too great at his pro-day. They said he only threw about 52 passes and looked like he was pressing. I guess his mobility looked improved though.

I do however believe the Chiefs are stupid enough to draft Ryan. If I were Ryan, I'd pull an Elway/Eli Manning.
        "I love me some me!"

Comment

Carl Peterson, Herm Edwards, Chan Gailey (the new OC), and the QB coach all were in attendance. Herm had some comments on how Ryan did here is a link http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...n_matt_ry.html 23 teams had people at his pro day and Mayock graded Ryans pro day on a scale of 1-10 and have it an 8

Comment

I heard that Herm really wanted Jeremy Ito at #5 overall.... this is definitely a smokescreen.
            NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Hahahahaha
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                I think if a team makes it obvious that they may like someone they're just sending a smokescreen. The Chiefs could be looking to trade down if Jake Long's not there. Maybe with the Ravens.
                We have simply too many needs to blow on a West-Coast Offense QB.

Comment

Yeah I don't see the Ravens trading up to get Matt Ryan, I'm just saying the Chiefs might be hoping a team like the Ravens trades up.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Yeah I don't see the Ravens trading up to get Matt Ryan, I'm just saying the Chiefs might be hoping a team like the Ravens trades up.
                    Neither do I. He is not elite and shouldn't be a top 10 pick, although he will be b/c so many teams need a QB.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he fell out of the top 10. This is def a smokescreen though. Cheifs like Croyle.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                        I wouldn't be surprised if he fell out of the top 10. This is def a smokescreen though. Cheifs like Croyle.
                        He won't get by Baltimore. QB is just too much of a need for them.

Comment

Yeah. I can't see the Chiefs taking Ryan unless they're absolutely out of their minds. They like Croyle, and they haven't given him a real shot yet. I see Clady as being more likely than Ryan.
                          - Also known as Dan.
                          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                            He won't get by Baltimore. QB is just too much of a need for them.
                            Sure he can. They have a healthy McNair next season, what if Baltimore likes Troy Smith, and the 2nd tier of QBs > Ryan

Comment

I dont see it either. If it isnt Long I see them trading or going defense.
                              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                              X