2 Players, $125 Million Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Players, $125 Million Plus

Tommy Kelly got what $55 Mil, and now Deangalo Hall gets 70 Mil. The Raiders have some real money problems. Before it's over with they will be worse off than the Arizona Cardinals were before reworking Fitzgerald's contract.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

I can see Hall, being worth that kind of Money, But Tommy Kelly? If he racks up a lot of sacks and tackles for loss this year I might see it differently, but I don't thin he will...

Didn't they pay Javon Walker a boatload of money as well?
    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

57 mil i think

Comment

Glad I'm not a Raiders fan

Comment

Same. Al is crazy.

Comment

ok 3 Players $182 Million. This guy will be bankrupt in 10 Years...if he lives 10 years.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

The raiders forgot about the Salary Cap apparently.

Comment

Apparently Davis' Alzheimers just hit the stage that effects memory NNC.

Comment

We don't know what the contracts look like, the base salary in the last year could be really high or perhaps the Contracts came with a lot of guaranteed money.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
                    We don't know what the contracts look like, the base salary in the last year could be really high or perhaps the Contracts came with a lot of guaranteed money.
                    Good point but it's Al Davis so its probably full of guaranteed cash.
                    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

They said the last 2 years are gonna be crazy huge, He most likely wont be there after the 5th.
                      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Whatever. Still dont want to be them.

Comment

don't forget about JaMarcus Russell's contract of six-year $61 million deal.

Comment

Yea. Overall they suck because they have so many huge contracts. Creates to many holes with little money to fill the Roster. Imagine AFTER the draft. What their #1 pick will make.

Comment

And don't forget that Asomugha will sign on a dotted line as well...
                              Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Working...
                              X