Walt, a Coding Goof.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt, a Coding Goof.

I figured this is the most blatant way to reach you with it.

On the front page, when you click on the update for "Matt's 2009 Mock Draft", it links to his 2008 mock draft.

Or maybe I just can't read. One or the other.
    - Also known as Dan.
    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Thanks for catching that.

Same mistake I made earlier. I copied the link from the home page to the forum, but I forgot to change the 8 to a 9 on the home page, hence the error in two places.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

LOL when I clicked on the link this morning I was all like, "What the **** Matt, updates mean you usually change at least one pick"

Comment

And more importantly, A 2009 mock draft means you use players eligible in 2009.
        - Also known as Dan.
        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

What players are not elligible to enter the 2009 draft just out of ****ing curiosity. You start ****ing calling me out you better have your **** backed up. Every player in my mock is either a junior, senior, or RS sophomore. Why don't you ****ing learn who those players are.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I specifically refer to the use of 2008 players in the 2009 draft.

Since y'know, clicking on the "2009 mock draft" will give you the "2008 mock draft".

So thus, anyone who didn't pay attention to the fact that you got sent to the wrong page is thinking, "Hey. Matt's using players that are in the 2008 draft in 2009. What's up with that?"
            - Also known as Dan.

Comment

oh you were just joking I didn't detect the sarcasm...sorry I'm an ******* if you haven't noticed.

Comment

I've noticed lately that no one has been detecting sarcasm. My detector's been working fine.

Is it everyone else's? Has the world upgraded to a new form of sarcasm detector and I wasn't informed?
                - Also known as Dan.

Comment

It's kinda hard to detect sarcasm when reading it ... or maybe I'm just a serious person in general.

Comment

I haven't been talking to you that long, but it's been happening to people I've been talking to online for years. It's weird.
                    - Also known as Dan.

Comment

There wasn't any sarcasm? I think Matt just didn't understand the coding problem.

Comment

Sarcasm and irony are much harder to pick up in written form...
                        Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

This girl I'm pretty good friends with texted me one time. She asked if she could follow my car to this party we were both going to because she didn't know how to get there. I sarcastically texted her back "No".

Of course she could follow me, it makes no difference to me. Plus, I'm friends with the girl. But she didn't pick up on the sarcasm and she never went lol.

Comment

Walter does your hosting company help with the coding or is that all you?
                            Check out my new site Today!
                            Live 4 The Story

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                              Walter does your hosting company help with the coding or is that all you?
                              It's all me. The hosting company just puts all my stuff on the server.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                              X