walt's mock 3/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walt's mock 3/19

walter updated his mock again. everyone now needs to bash his changes/lack of changes. GO!

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php
    Last edited by starqb14; 03-19-2008, 02:28 PM.

hey walt, i like the kevin oconnell pick. he's much more of a GB type qb than ainge. i also like martellus bennet and john greco. i'd like to see more of a sleeper at DE than harrington but that's ok. henderson and cason, while i can't really complain, are pretty trendy picks, especially with poppinga contract talks taking place. a guy like studebaker/kehl/humpal/larry grant might be better draft value. then they could draft another tight end at 56!

Comment

Rivers pick was good, and I liked that Dorsey dropped.

Comment

Glad you guys liked the update.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Ouch John David Booty and his small hands behind the Chiefs O-Line? Im scared now. But the Mock looked great though. Good Job Walter

Comment

dont like the steeler picks at all

Comment

I'm not sure about the Browns taking another small corner. Brandon Mcdonald (5'10, 184), Davin Holly (5'10, 185), and Eric Wright (5'10, 195). If they takethe kid you have for them in Round 5 that will mean 4 Cornerbacks in the top 5 that are 5'10 and under. Right now the very average Kenny Wright (6'1, 205) is the biggest and only big corner on the roster. They need one solid corner at 6'0 plus to compete against big recievers.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I don't think I'll ever be comfortable with the Ravens picking Matt Ryan.

Comment

Working...
                X