Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cary williams or brandon carr.

Comment

It's possible, but Mayo really lit it up during the Combine. It's close, though.
      - Also known as Dan.
      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Lofton was the most Athletic MLB at the Combine. I watched it, I did. Mayo was great in his own right but Lofton outperformed him. Not by a lot but outperformed him. I would take Lofton by a slim margin over Mayo.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I think it's Ryan Clady. OT in the WAC conference. It's kinda hard to define a casual fan.

Comment

Lofton by far looks like the most fluid ILB in this draft. His hips are so quick. When my top 50 prospects in this draft comes out (WITH PLAYER COMPARISONS!!!!) I have Lofton as a first round grade...not saying he will be a 1st round pick but I have him in my top 31.
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Some people just don't like college football which translates to not liking the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                I think that is very sad. The Draft is such a huge part of the NFL in today's game. I know it is impossible but I think every football fan should be knowledgeable of the Draft.
                Exactly. The draft is major, but most of my friends will watch the top 10 (sometimes) and then tune out b/c they don't care. All the people their favorite teams draft they learn about later from newspapers, radios, or talking to me.

Comment

Working...
                X