Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    I dont see the Raiders winning much this year. They may get the second pick in the draft next season.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    No chance the Raiders make the playoffs. I think they are the worst team in that division.

Leave a comment:

• jayhawk fan12
    replied
    i am no raiders fan but i think some how they might make a march in2 the play offs

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    $180 mil in 4 players, they have signed like 8 so double that amount.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    So how much money has OAK now doled out in offseason contracts? It has to be over 300mil.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    That was what was in the works to begin with. It was most likely the guaranteed money that held it up.

Leave a comment:

• animal52
    replied
    The Raiders had to sign him to a $70 million contract first. $24 million guaranteed.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
    You mean Finally a Raider? DeAngelo Hall right?
    Yea. And thanks. ESPN Bottom Line didn't say that it was in 09. It usually does, I hope it doesnt start anything like only giving part info on that.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    You mean Finally a Raider? DeAngelo Hall right?

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    Now that Deangalo (or however you spell it) is a Falcon officially Matt and Walter can adjust their Mock Drafts to show the Falcons now have an additional 2nd and an additional 5th to add to their new look team. I hope Atlanta takes advantage of such a deep draft and remakes the entire face of the Franchise.
    They still need a few years, but I agree with basically everything you're saying.

FYI that 5th round pick is in 2009.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    started a topic Hall FINALLY a Raider Officially

Hall FINALLY a Raider Officially

Now that Deangalo (or however you spell it) is a Falcon officially Matt and Walter can adjust their Mock Drafts to show the Falcons now have an additional 2nd and an additional 5th to add to their new look team. I hope Atlanta takes advantage of such a deep draft and remakes the entire face of the Franchise.
Working...
X