Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's Pre-Draft Analysis - Atlanta Falcons

http://walterfootball.com/mattpredraftatl.php

I don't agree with the end pick, but a good read nonetheless.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Remember Walter I feel it is only a 60-65% they take Dorsey/Ellis. Very good chance Jake Long is the pick there as well I hardly rule that out in my last mock.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

If you were paying attention, Mayock isn't saying for the Falcons to take Matt Ryan. He's saying for the Dolphins to do so.

And if you want something really depressing? The nation seems to agree with the Ryan -> Dolphins pick.
      - Also known as Dan.
      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I like the analysis. If Jake Long is there I say they take him.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

You're right Blaze, that is sad.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Good Analsys, but Jake Long has to be the pick if he is still available. You are too down on Long.

Comment

Lol, Chad Henne and Joe Flacco are going in the first round.

Comment

I think Flacco could become a quality starter. He'll need a season, maybe two to adapt to the speed of the game, but I think as long as he isn't rushed, he'll become a good QB.
                - Also known as Dan.
                - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                  If you were paying attention, Mayock isn't saying for the Falcons to take Matt Ryan. He's saying for the Dolphins to do so.

And if you want something really depressing? The nation seems to agree with the Ryan -> Dolphins pick.
                  But my Atlanta write up is not about Miami so yeah ... I'm in a really pissed off mood right now because i took a 25 minute call from an old jewish lady at the end of my overtime shift (at 3 ****ing 59 pm) and i didn't get out of work not even close to on time so yeah I'm really mad.

****ing have to repeat everything 20 times AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Yeah I'm deleting posts that are pointless to this ****ing thread. You want to talk about it start your own thread.

Comment

You mentioned the going in Round 2. Don't worry, Puppy Puncher doesn't have a clue on this. Like all halfway knowledgable draftniks we know they are going in Round 2 or 3.

Comment

Puppy puncher if this becomes a "chad henne 1st or 2nd round thread" I will ban you or anyone else that starts that ****.

I'm not in the mood. Work until 5 AM to ****ing get this **** done, it doesn't get many hits, and when it is in a thread people talk about some dumb ****ing espn sportsnation poll.

This isn't a Chad Henne thread. You want to talk about it start a new ****ing thread. This is an "Atlanta Falcons draft strategy thread"

Comment

This is a tough one. If there is another OT they like, they have the picks to get him. There seems to be a lot of them. It's hard to find defensive tackles valued this high and they could use one. Too may things and players to take into consideration for this pick. Good job Matt.

Comment

I desperately hope the Falcons screw this up too. The bastards stole our kicker!

Comment

Ummm, why would Atlanta take another O-Tackle at #3. To get another Tackle in Round 1 they would have to trade down.

Comment

Working...
                              X