Site slow this morning/early afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site slow this morning/early afternoon

Seems OK now though. Sever needed to be rebooted.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

This is the slowest it's ever been for me.

Comment

It is slow as hell right now. Or it could be b/c I am playing a youtube video and installing civilization 4.

Comment

Its slow for all of us. The server is probably beginning to feel the effects of the extra site traffic the run up to the draft is bringing as well as the general quick progress that the site is making.

Comment

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo
          SSSSSSSSSSSSSSllllllllllooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Actually what's odd that is when traffic was at its highest 2 weeks ago, it was fine...

...Traffic's been down a bit these past 2 weeks because of spring break and the NCAA Tournament. And now it decides to be slow, which is weird.

It was slow this morning, then it was OK, then it was slow. Now it's OK again. I hope.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

How much do more servers cost? Just asking I don't know if you should do it or not just wondering how much servers cost?
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I actually don't know, anyone know the answer to that?
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Well how do you get servers for your site...and bandwith. I just have no idea how it all works.

Comment

Me neither, but I'm guessing it isn't cheap.

I don't know what Walter's currently running, but if this is getting like, light-medium traffic like I'm guessing, upgrades would easily be a few hundred, maybe a thousand. Just a guess.
                    - Also known as Dan.
                    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Blazed, how much traffic do you think this site gets? Just asking to see for perception purposes
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Per day? I'd guess 1,500-2,000 hits.
                        - Also known as Dan.
                        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                          Well how do you get servers for your site...and bandwith. I just have no idea how it all works.
                          Is this the pre-cursor to MattMcGuireFootball.com???
                          Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

lol nice 2000 hits lol sorry but I think it is funny

I'll let Walter answer the question lol

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                              Is this the pre-cursor to MattMcGuire.com???
                              lol #1 I wouldn't **** over Walter since he gave me this great opportunity and he pays me. Secondly, I have no motivation/knowledge to start my own website....nor do I have the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X