X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Draft Mailbag

Draft Mailbag updated for 3/23:

http://walterfootball.com/draftmailbag.php

No angry e-mailers, but questions about the Jets, Bengals, Titans and Raiders were addressed.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

This is from your last mailbag update, but you really think the Broncos will select Keith Rivers? i'll admit our linebackers could definitely be upgraded, and that Rivers is a possibility, but im not sold on a first round pick of a linebacker. There are much more prominent needs that need to be adressed, although i think a linebacker in the first 3-4 rounds is almost guaranteed Perhaps as early as the Second if a Jerod Mayo type player drops to us.

Comment

I don't think the Raiders draft Gholston with Derrick Burgess still contributing.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
        I don't think the Raiders draft Gholston with Derrick Burgess still contributing.
        Burgess is the only quality DE the Raiders have.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by RoxOnlyFan View Post
          This is from your last mailbag update, but you really think the Broncos will select Keith Rivers? i'll admit our linebackers could definitely be upgraded, and that Rivers is a possibility, but im not sold on a first round pick of a linebacker. There are much more prominent needs that need to be adressed, although i think a linebacker in the first 3-4 rounds is almost guaranteed Perhaps as early as the Second if a Jerod Mayo type player drops to us.
          Yeah, if he's available. Weakside linebacker is a major weakness.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            Burgess is the only quality DE the Raiders have.
            Yeah, but can the Raiders go two wide ends? I'm a guy who is really down on Vernon Gholston because I believe he can only be successful at the wide end position. His greatest attribute is being able to jump the snap and I feel like if he has to line up directly against a RT, he becomes useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
              Yeah, if he's available. Weakside linebacker is a major weakness.
              Linebacker DEPTH is a major issue...DJ Williams is more than capable of starting weakside. In my opinion.

Comment

Lol that Jets fan is really a casual fan. I can't beleive he thought Pace might be a DE in the 3-4, lol.

As for the Robertson to Denver thing. That looks like it fizzled out. Robertson failed his physical while at Denver. Great chance he gets cut before training camp.
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                  As for the Robertson to Denver thing. That looks like it fizzled out. Robertson failed his physical while at Denver. Great chance he gets cut before training camp.
                  and thank god for that. One more castoff d-lineman and i think my head will implode.

Comment

Working...
                  X