• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's Top 50 Prospects Updated - 3/23

http://walterfootball.com/matt100.php

Player comparisons included.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Yo Walter my Jordy Nelson player comparison is a typo ... Jon Janesen lol you gotta change it thanks...sorry if I ****ed up.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Woodson 14? Come on Matt stop being so hard on the kid. He's at least top 3.

Comment

This was cool but I have a couple of issues:

-Vernon Gholston reminds me of Osi Umenyiora when he first came into the league.

-I think Antoine Cason is closer to Chris McAlister then DRC is.

- I don't see Brian Westbrook in Rashard Mendenhall. I understand they are both threats in the passing game but Westbrook is much more elusive.

- I think Malcom Kelly to Houshmanzadeh and Hardy to Burress were the best picks.

Comment

Change Jon Jansen to Donte Stallworth if you can...thanks sorry about the mess up.

Comment

Player comparisons will NEVER be perfect... i hate getting over criticized for **** but I think the audience (if I get more than 2000 hits) will like it and see my angle.

Comment

I think you're a bit high on Earl Bennett. I don't see the 1st round talent in him.

The only other problem is that there's two numerical bars on the left hand side. The one on the far left should probably be removed, as it's using the slot that gives name/school/player comparison/comments as the first slot.
              - Also known as Dan.
              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                I think you're a bit high on Earl Bennett. I don't see the 1st round talent in him.

The only other problem is that there's two numerical bars on the left hand side. The one on the far left should probably be removed, as it's using the slot that gives name/school/player comparison/comments as the first slot.
                I'm going to assume it cannot be removed.

Comment

Maybe it can't. Then the second number line should be removed, and the first one edited so that the first one starts with 0.
                  - Also known as Dan.
                  - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Should Kentucky fans be allowed to rate Louisville prospects like Brian Brohm?

Comment

Stallworth now Jansen

Yeah I can't do anything about that because it's code from Matt's Excel sheet
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Ah well. It ain't no big thing anyway.
                        - Also known as Dan.

Comment

I'll resend you a new one.

Comment

If this is your top 50. Then why is the page link /matt100?
                            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

It used to be a top 100, thought it would do more harm than good to change the URL
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X