chiefs qb situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chiefs qb situation

ok i thot about this and i came upwith a solution for kansas citys horible qbs...

release or trade for 6-7th rd picks huard and croyle
    draft 2 or three offensive linemen early then in rounds 4-5-6 posible 5-6-7 draft john david booty followed by colt brennen then dennis dixon and see wich 1 will be the "steal" and if 2 or 3 of them are steals trade them for higher picks in the following years draft....then get the rest of needs in free agency..........this however could be a bad idea tho lol
    Brett Favre in 2 years...sigpic

Originally posted by jayhawk fan12 View Post
    ok i thot about this and i came upwith a solution for kansas citys horible qbs...

release or trade for 6-7th rd picks huard and croyle
    draft 2 or three offensive linemen early then in rounds 4-5-6 posible 5-6-7 draft john david booty followed by colt brennen then dennis dixon and see wich 1 will be the "steal" and if 2 or 3 of them are steals trade them for higher picks in the following years draft....then get the rest of needs in free agency..........this however could be a bad idea tho lol
    I think Croyle deserves a second chance at least. He's developed some chemistry with Dwayne Bowe, which is very important seeing as how he is officially the best player on offense. I agree with going offensive line in the first 2 rounds.

John David Booty will probably only fit well in a west coast offense. I don't think Dennis Dixon is smart enough to play in the NFL and Colt Brennan is Colt Brennan.

Comment

lol tru

Comment

except gonzalez is best on offense then bowe lol

Comment

So we release our only 2 QB's? That sounds like the most stupid ****ing idea I have ever heard. Lets cut Tony G while we are at it and oh arent you forgetting Tyler Thigpen?

Comment

I wouldn't waste my time with Colt Brennan. Ryan O'Hara would be a better gamble.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
              I wouldn't waste my time with Colt Brennan. Ryan O'Hara would be a better gamble.
              I personally like Kevin O'Connell. He has the arm and the athleticism he just needs to work on being consistent. Also Bernard Morris is a personal favorite. He has it all just needs to improve his accuracy

Comment

I am sorry but I don't know how you can say you like a player if you have never seen them play.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The thing is, Chiefs fans have seen Brodie Croyle play, so any alternative has to look good.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I have seen them both play. I watched Morris against west virginia and then in the East-West game and Hula Bowl. I watched O'Connel in the Hula Bowl and a regular season game. I dont remember which one?

Comment

I remember the Morris vs West Virginia one because it was the early game on ESPN2 and Marshall was winning it for a while but then White and Slaton took over

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        I wouldn't waste my time with Colt Brennan.
                        why not? he's got good accuracy for a WCO, more than enough arm and has good smarts and attitude

Comment

Croyle was a high pick last year and played on a broken down offensive team. Build the offense and then see how he does before releasing him. It is assanine to throw away such a high quarterback selection a year after they were drafted.
                          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

The Chiefs only used a third round selection on him.

What concerns me about him is that he performed the way he did after he had a year to learn the offense. It's not like he was thrust into the role as a rookie. It's the same thing that concerns me with Kellen Clemens, and why I'm not very high on him either.

I think they should find a QB later in the draft, unless they get very high value out of a middle round selection, like if Henne/Flacco/Woodson somehow falls to round 4 or 5.
                            - Also known as Dan.
                            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by xooberon View Post
                              why not? he's got good accuracy for a WCO, more than enough arm and has good smarts and attitude
                              He's Chad Pennington.

He doesn't have a good attitude at all. He allegedly assaulted a woman, which is why he transferred to Hawaii from Colorado. He was charged with burglary and trespassing. He was kicked off the team because of that.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X