Can't believe you didn't do:

DUMBEST QB:

1. Anthony Morelli, Penn State
    2. Anthony Morelli, Penn State
    3. Anthony Morelli, Penn State
    4. Anthony Morelli, Penn State
    5. Anthony Morelli, Penn State
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

i agree with the dumbest QB....he cost us the season this year

Comment

Who is higher on every list then they should be:
      1. Andre Woodson
      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

having a million year old coach hurts too. Have fun w/o Pryor.

Comment

PSU has a good QB in the wings in Pat Devlin... that is if they play him... ugh.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Flounder87 View Post
            having a million year old coach hurts too. Have fun w/o Pryor.
            take that back!joe pa is the greatest coach ever!
            pat devlin and daryll clark could be great...mainly pat devlin

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
              Who is higher on every list then they should be:
              1. Andre Woodson
              Why is that...if you are going to say something then please back it up with an argument with a few logical points rather than just saying something with no argument.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Matt, perhaps you should recuse (I think that's the right word) yourself from commenting on Andre Woodson for a little while. We all know that you think he has a lot of potential at the next level and have heard it every which way. There's probably not a lot more to be said until he's started a few games behind center on Sundays, then we can talk 'Dre some more.

Comment

Most likely to be Matt McGuire's lover.

1. Andre Woodson
                  2. Andre Woodson
                  3. Andre Woodson
                  4. Andre Woodson
                  5. Andre Woodson

Comment

I'm not commenting on Andre' Woodson. I'm asking him to comment on him rather than bash without reason.

I don't care if anyone criticizes him, but if you wanna step in my ring and debate you had better bring a good argument.

Comment

i've got jack johnson and tom oleary waitin for ya right here!

Comment

Woodson had the best supporting cast of all the QBs coming out this year, and also padded his stats against some garbage teams (Kent State, Florida Atlantic and Eastern Kentucky) all spring to mind. Woodson also played out the shotgun quite often.

I have him rated slightly behind Brohm, Ryan wayyyy out in front. The likes of Flacco are so overrated its unreal. Hes an extremely watered down Derek Anderson, who is a system QB.

Comment

He had the best supporting cast? I'd say Chad Henne by far had the best OL and WRs. Yeah even better than Kentucky's. Better RB in Mike Hart too.

Plus Woodson by far played against the toughest competition for four years of his career.

I think it is so funny to knock a QB because of his cast. Woodson proved he could make all the throws and by the way if it wasn't for Woodson would anyone really know who burton, tamme, and johnson where? I don't think so.

Ryan and Brohm BY FAR PLAYED OUT OF THE SHOTGUN MORE THAN WOODSON. ****ING BIAS.

Woodson played much more under center in his senior season. Why don't you make a legit argument and give me some hardcore analysis you sould like Todd McShay.

Comment

You are obviously a Woodson homer. He is not the 2nd best qb coming out this year. A lot of the topics dont really matter.
                            Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

I'm not a Woodson homer. I've stated my case. You are a Woodson hater and you have no logical argument as yet which means your opinion doesn't mean anything because there is nothing to back it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X