Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry Richardson says he's a first-round pick

Man, some people have no clue.

Someone should get Barry's e-mail address and send him a link to this site lol
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

"Everybody who watched my games can tell I'm a first-round pick," he said. "People who make these predictions, they say those things and they don't look at the tape. They're looking at what I did last."
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

lol, yeah and Im a mid rounder then.
      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

where did he say this?
        Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Shawn Andrews expected to be picked in the top 5. Richardson certainly doesn't play with the aggressiveness of a first round pick. His physical skills are there to defnately be in the first round, but he doesn't play like it.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The Charleston Post Courier
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

He has the size thats about it.
              Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

He has very good athleticism too. More than Jake Long anyways I just wished he played with that same mauler attitude.

Comment

I'd guess 70% or more prospects expect to go higher than they do

Comment

Other than that first player picked, every player thinks they should go higher imo.

But, it isn't draft day that matters for these guys in terms of an NFL legacy, or lack thereof. It is what you do after draft day that matters.

Comment

That money matters though

Comment

I saw an interview with Mike Hart's agent and he said, "We think we can sneak in to the first round."

Comment

Why would anyone be honest? No one is honest in this world. It is the same bull**** every year...and it is why I HATE THE FOOTBALL PRESEASON.

Everyone thinks they are going to be awesome...no one says, "Yeah we will be lucky to win 6 games."

Comment

My agent (Bar buddy) tells me if I enter the draft I would be a third round fullback prospect injuries and all.
                            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                              Why would anyone be honest? No one is honest in this world. It is the same bull**** every year...and it is why I HATE THE FOOTBALL PRESEASON.

Everyone thinks they are going to be awesome...no one says, "Yeah we will be lucky to win 6 games."
                              Who wants to play on a guys team who has that attitude?

Comment

Working...
                              X