Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential trading opportunities

I've been thinking of some lately:

Baltimore trading down with Dallas if McFadden is available and Ryan/McKelvin are gone.

Atlanta trading back into the first round.

Houston trading down with Atlanta or Green Bay.

Kansas City trading up with Atlanta or St. Louis.

I still think Jerry Jones will go temporarily insane and give up the farm to trade up to #3 with Atlanta to pick up McFadden.

Comment

I doubt that Dallas would trade up that high. Jones isnt that stupid.
      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Jones did say in one quick three second interview that he has a plan and it wont be what you expect. Im scared.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

****, I think Baltimore would trade down with Dallas even if Matt Ryan was on the board.

Comment

Falcons trade Houston's 2nd and Atlanta's 3rd picks for the Charger's 1st. They could add in their 7th round pick as well. (Houston 2nd + Atlanta 3rd = 670 points. Chargers 1st = 680 points).

I think Jones will trade up to acquire McFadden, just not before the Jets are on the clock. Cleveland 1st, Dallas 1st, and Dallas 5th for Jets 1st is a possibility.
            - Also known as Dan.
            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Texans should trade down. Their 1&4 for ATLs latter two 2nds. Could get Sam Baker and Jamaal Charles.

Comment

I still say that the Pats will be looking to trade down from #7
                Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
                  I still say that the Pats will be looking to trade down from #7
                  I think they'll look to also, but who's worth taking? Ryan may or may not be available, but is he worth trading up? McFadden could be there, maybe. A long shot, but he might. A top tier corner? I don't think McKelvin and DRC are so far ahead that teams will want to trade up.

And besides, why would you want to potentially strengthen the best team in the NFL? I don't think anyone will want to trade up with them for that reason.
                  - Also known as Dan.
                  - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Why does trading down automaticaly strengthen? Just curious I'd like a logical explanation.
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      Why does trading down automaticaly strengthen? Just curious I'd like a logical explanation.
                      it's the satisfaction of giving them what they want.

Comment

packers could trade back with atlanta for real cheap. don't tell me somebody the packers are after is going to be there at 30 but not at 35. if a stud qb, however, is slipping, then atlanta might want to get ahead of miami. thompson loves his mid-rounders.

Comment

Some trades I think have a decent shot of actually happening.

New Orleans trading up to get Sedrick Ellis/Glenn Dorsey if either fall to #6/#7

Minnesota Trading up to the 11-13 range to make sure they get Derrick Harvey.

Jacksonville trading up with Houston if Phillip Merling is still available.

Someone trading with the Chargers to move back into round 1 and get a QB.

... Out of all of those the one I am almost positive will happen is that the Saints will trade up with the Patriots or the Jets to get either Sedrick Ellis or Glenn Dorsey.

Comment

I think the Texans are likely to trade down if they can't get a 2nd for Sage Rosenfels. I heard they won't be drafting a RB and most likely the top tier of LTs will be gone by then.

Comment

Lions/Cowboys moving up to 11 to get Mendenhall

Comment

Working...
                              X